3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MERARTOfrance 24.05.21 03:44 am

Can't Buy Resident Evil 8: Village (Resident Evil: Village)

Writes this ((Your account already has deleted copies of the above products, so you cannot purchase them for yourself again. You can restore products using Steam support, purchase them as a gift or change the contents of the basket.))) But I don't have this game in the library, I first pre-ordered it, but before going out I canceled the pre-order, remembering about cyberpunk. Maybe someone came across this?
14 Comments
Sort by:
M
MERARTOfrance 24.05.21

g
gloccc 24.05.21

MERARTOfrance
I haven’t come across, but now the game should not be taken on a PC, there are too many technical problems = video memory leaks, microfreezes during battles with enemies and bosses, very strong FPS drawdowns in places where they should not be from the word at all, anti-aliasing does not work correctly, not the fact that of course you will have them (but many people have problems, including me on the top PC, config in the profile). Plus, Kapkom does not recognize the problems of the PC version and instead release patches only for consoles (two patches have already been released), which initially work better than the PC version.

g
gloccc 24.05.21

MERARTOfrance
In general, I advise you to contact Steam support, I think they should help solve the problem, I think within a week (maximum two) there will be an opportunity to buy the game again.

M
MERARTOfrance 24.05.21

We will wait for those support services, ideally I will wait for the hack, I will try the pirate and if I like it, I will buy it)

g
gloccc 24.05.21

MERARTOfrance
The game is very decent, but with technical problems it's already 50 against 50.

t
tommy46 24.05.21

gloccc
What are the technical problems, people? What bucket are you sitting on? I often see positive reviews from the technical part. The only problem is that a couple of times during the game there were incomprehensible FPS drops and that's it. What have you fantasized here? Or is it the complaints of the guys with the gtx 1050ti and 4 core i5?

S
Shock Burst 24.05.21

tommy46
This is Pg, here they still think that the 1050ti is a powerful video card😂

g
gloccc 24.05.21

tommy46
Well yes = ryzen 9-5900x rtx 3090 32gb ram. Really a bucket, I would even say a basin

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 24.05.21

gloccc
How are you with such a bucket, I won't even play games :)

j
jigadloff 24.05.21

tommy46
I have a laptop with 1050ti, on medium everything goes fine. I walked slowly to the factory, not a single bug. In Steam, the game has extremely positive reviews. It's just that some unique ones need to transplant their hands back onto their shoulders.

g
gloccc 24.05.21

jigadloff
And for smart guys like you, there is a review of the PC version from the digital foundation, which analyze the performance of games (where they described a bunch of problems that are in the PC version of the game on several configs), but where do they care about such geniuses sitting on 1050ti

t
tommy46 24.05.21

gloccc
For smart guys like you, I explain:
1) Staters are present when ray tracing is used together with pre-maximum graphics add-ons - Given the current state of affairs on the video card market, I doubt that the vast majority of rtx video cards.
2) The problem with anti-aliasing is too loud a word. Most won't even notice it.
And in general, it is very clever to shout that the game is terrible from a technical point of view, but keep silent that these problems exist on the ultra with rtx and 4k. People are sitting on the top pitch for 700k. Bravo!
Again, I am not saying that there are no problems. But to describe the technical state of the game in such dull colors, supposedly there is a fuck, is also wrong.
Ps Review of the technical part I saw
And to you for the future: tsiferki of pieces of iron is not at all the final indicator of krnfig performance. There are a bunch of little things that you can ignore, and then even a config like yours will work through one place. Again, I'm not specifically talking about yours

V
Vlas782 24.05.21

Steam does not start on pc, is there a solution?

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 24.05.21

Vlas782 Come
here https://forums.playground.ru/resident_evil_village/tech/ne_mogu_zapustit-1002943/