3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dillannox 24.05.21 03:44 am

Where can I find upgrades for the WCX slot machine? (Resident Evil: Village)

Actually the question is in the title. I bought this machine in the bonus store, started a new game +, reached the moment of going to the fortress (on the instructions of Heisenberg), but there are no such upgrades anywhere .. on YouTube people bought them from the Baron, while still in the Dimitrescu castle .. What am I Am I doing wrong?
5 Comments
Sort by:
X
X Ishimura X 24.05.21

dillannox
This is how they appear from the seller as soon as you buy WCX from him. No other way.

d
dillannox 24.05.21

X Ishimura X
The fact of the matter is that they do not appear. I bought a machine gun, but for the whole game there were no upgrades for it (NG + has already passed).

X
X Ishimura X 24.05.21

dillannox
Well, here I see only three reasons 1 - Bug And you only have it. I had this in RDR2. In the quest - He is not British for you, instead of a "zebra" a horse was grazing in the location. No one on the network has complained about this. 2 - Didn't scroll down Herceg's assortment. 3 - The purchased rifle is not a WCX, but a Dragoon, there are no upgrades to it. I personally tend to lean more towards the former. You're not blind, are you? ... I hope. I'll try to reinstall the game, it might help.

d
dillannox 24.05.21

X Ishimura X
Everything turned out to be simpler ... I started not NG +, but simply NG on a different difficulty. Who knew that you have to "load" from the last save after the end of the campaign. Started NG +, and everything appeared at the first meeting with the merchant.

X
X Ishimura X 24.05.21

dillannox
Well, I'm glad for you. Good luck with your walkthrough.