3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arwinge 02.11.19 03:23 am

The economy in the game. (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Good day to all! Guys, I have a problem. want to play the latest version of the game. but unfortunately the old mod complex the economy is not suited to the new version of the game and with such a profit as gives default economy play it becomes interesting. The meaning to borrow is lost and in General I like long gameplay and slow development. Googled the Internet and have not found a single fashion on a new version of the game. maybe you know where to download? By the way, I use the Economy mod CLAAS mod this mod has long been the author does not update...
41 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vitaliy Pnk 02.11.19

Arwinge
find another mod

S
Sinoptik75RUS 02.11.19

Arwinge
Here, try it.
Спойлерhttps://stmods.ru/euro_truck_simulator_2/mods/a_realistic_economy_by_denist_for_ets2/
Not tried it myself. I will not say it.

A
Arwinge 02.11.19

sinoptic00
Well, thank you very much I this website even not found, will try and tell you works or not. And yet is still a plus to your comment.

N
Nikolay2304 02.11.19

Arwinge
Here try this
Спойлерhttps://www.simulatorgamemods.com/ets2-hard-economy-mod-pack-v1-1-32-x/

A
Arwinge 02.11.19

Николай2304
From friend the game crashes. probably need to create a new profile and I'm playing it for two years I try this and others which are found on the same site. Thank you very much. And anyway, thanks that you found me and I do not know how to use the search engine normally.

N
Nikolay2304 02.11.19

Arwinge
By the way I also have crashes

P
Podonok 71rus 02.11.19

Arwinge
I ETS on 1.32 has not yet passed, and in the ATS rules the economy by itself. Unpack the game, take bank_data.sii and economy_data.sii, the rights of credits and the cost\1.32 km. I have changed the cost of delivery, this def\cargo, there is a list. If that is not clear, prompt, simply wait much time to paint.

A
Arwinge 02.11.19

Podonok 71rus
So it is difficult for me is to do everything I already tried. I wanted to rewrite Claas Economy mod, but the fact that the files of the economy the developers have changed and if before this mod was not updated and worked but now it no longer works and the mod author what a long time it did not update.

A
Arwinge 02.11.19

Podonok 71rus
And you can rewrite the file's economy like that. what I had before? Or is it too long and too gemorno?

P
Podonok 71rus 02.11.19

Arwinge
Here is my try, if you do not like tinkering. The cost of fuel mod myself download, I didn't change anything.
https://yadi.sk/d/Q-4f0WmiZnCDsw

A
Arwinge 02.11.19

Podonok 71rus
This is a mod on ATS like him for some reason, the game crashes. Oh well not bother. maybe someone will make and upload and I'm still in old version of the game play, the developers found it difficult to do two or three of difficulty with the economy, users themselves have to do any mods to wait.

P
Podonok 71rus 02.11.19

Arwinge
Yes, this is ATS, I'll say in етс2 haven't played yet, I have it installed... dawn if you have time, I'll unpack, I'll see what's the difference and I'll try to draw... I'm a simple conductive in the other SIM a bit busy ))

A
Arwinge 02.11.19

Podonok 71rus
Thanks, no rush especially if there is time, you do not look. This is the case so to speak voluntary. I did not pay money for the work.

P
Podonok 71rus 02.11.19

Arwinge
https://sharemods.com/0xy3oecqo7qc/ets2_klaas_economy.scs.html
So I rewrote the original mod, and added the Russian currency at the exchange rate

A
Arwinge 02.11.19

Podonok 71rus
Thank you. check it out today.

A
Arwinge 02.11.19

Podonok 71rus
The mod works partially. Russian ruble has also accrued experience as the original in fashion but the price of the goods is left as the default, huge. Thanks anyway for the effort. If the developers didn't change the files themselves economy the old fashion would work as before, but they constantly change.

P
Podonok 71rus 02.11.19

Arwinge
Damn, loads of long time to mess around. There are no measurements for clock price, there as if to say... something like scales, chtoli... or percentage... Long to redo because a lot of them. In ATS I did everything gradually, and not at all the loads. I have reefer, when I approached the base, I watched what I give loads out and changed the price on them. If you want, you should try it. Throw off these files to you if necessary.

A
Arwinge 02.11.19

Podonok 71rus
You've already done so much and thank you for it, now few people who would have sat there and wrote in the notebook something. I found stmie one mod on the economy. he's a little on the economy similar to this but more you get for the shipping and found on Ineta mod and contacted on one site with the author, maybe he will rework his mod to fit more complex economy. So. all should be well. If you need someone will this topic will be open and you can throw in here as well to spread the fashion don't want because I didn't do it. So thank you for the help!

P
Podonok 71rus 02.11.19

Arwinge
Not at all, I was glad to help ))

A
Arwinge 02.11.19

Podonok 71rus
Hey, give me those files and I'll try to write back to archive. Just tell me with old fashion values to take on the goods? I would dare to try to rewrite one evening, another evening and maybe for a week will do.