3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NetHunter 24.05.21 03:44 am

What to do with the storage station at Iboholmen Church (Generation Zero)

Started the game. Nicely aimed at a leisurely rhythm of passage with the search for weapons. I slowly ran through the bushes and ravines to the church, firing a pistol. And suddenly inside I find a chest with an arsenal of automatic firearms and even RPGs.
I confess that the enthusiasm has somehow subsided. I then hoped to get each new trunk, completing quests or at least a looted neighborhood. If at the very beginning of the game you can easily access such trunks, then what will happen next ... I
did not find information on this storage station on the network. I ask you to teach - how to handle it? Why are there so many weapons in it and what to do with them?
3 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex3483 01.06.21

You tell a strange story, I have already played well enough, I am in Norra Saltolmen. In Iboholmen, according to the plot, there is only a fraction. And the storage stations are just what you threw there. And you are not in co-op with whom you play? It seems like you see the good typed by the host in the case of a coop.

T
The X-Files 23.07.21

NetHunter
DLC firearms, there the weapons in the storage chest are very lousy in terms of damage, even the SVD Kitten is worse than the primary hunter's rifle that we first pick up at the very beginning of the game, the Vintorez machine gun is worse in damage than the same Kalash, so you can not take this firearm, but ignore, the only plus of this weapon is small recoil and high rate of fire, there are a lot of cartridges in the box and there is a body kit for them.
Then, in the game, the same weapon will fall out from thick mobs of only the best quality violet or legendary.

A
AlexMadSnake 20.01.23

NetHunter
Greetings. From the header of your post, I did not immediately understand what the question was about, I ask you to raise the level of knowledge of the Russian language in the field of spelling (sincere wish). The weapons that you found in the common chest (that's what I call it) are weapon samples from the expansions and they are always medium (3 crowns) quality. It will always lie there, even if you delete everything, take down the game and put it on another computer. If you find the same weapons, but of better quality, and replace the previously found one with the one found - the found ones will be saved until the saves are alive.