3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Friedman 24.05.21 03:44 am

The question is about the name. (Tomb Raider (2013))

I can not find what this game has names, let's say so. On Wikipedia it turns out 4, namely: Tomb Raider 9, Tomb Raider: Ascension and Cryptids + just Tomb Raider or even the fifth Tomb Raider (2013).

A certain Tanya Croft, a cosplayer who cosplays Larka (by the way, she also posted here) rubs me and someone else in VK that supposedly ... supposedly this game has such names as Reborn and Reboot. Where didn’t look, didn’t find who knows? I found the names of two fan films based on Lara, but that's not it. It just became interesting myself, I don’t know something.
4 Comments
Sort by:
I
IngwardIn 24.05.21

Freedman
Most likely by reborn and reboot she means the restart of the series, which began with this part (tomb rider 2013) and pleased the next two: Rise of tomb rider and Shadow of tomb rider.

F
Friedman 24.05.21

It may be difficult to say what exactly she means, she somehow does not really go into explanations)

O
OtelloMuffinCheck 28.10.21

The name is one: Tomb Raider. This is a reference to the relaunch of the ENTIRE series, because the games of the first relaunch were called Lara Croft's Tomb Raider.

v
vftor 28.10.21

Here's how they went through the years:
Tomb Raider Legend (Lara Croft) (2006)
Tomb Raider: Underworld (2008)
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light (2010)
Tomb Raider (2013)
Tomb Raider Survival Edition (2013)
Tomb Raider Game of the Year Edition (2013)
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris (2014)
And then in recent years.