3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexx_s 24.05.21 03:44 am

TV series \ "Clinic \" (Scrubs)

The best TV show I've seen, watched seven seasons, I'm looking forward to the eighth, they say the last one :(
50 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kind D. 24.05.21

For me - not the best, but also nothing.

S
Smoki_mo 24.05.21

Yes, it's fun for me to laugh at American idiots ...

O
ONUFRY 24.05.21

that's cool! I'm waiting for the seventh season in the voice acting of MTV.

ZY They say there will be no kelso in the eighth season ((((?

R
ReservoirDOG 24.05.21

I really like the show. Now I am watching the 6th season. Is there a season 7 in MTV's translation?
Alexx_s
In 2007, Zach Braff signed a contract with NBC to shoot the seventh season of The Clinic. His fee was $ 350,000 per episode.
apparently JD will not be in season 8, and without him ...

O
ONUFRY 24.05.21

and it seems to me that without jade mona - they will just find another loser of the same kind, and kelso is alone in the world: D

T
Tyrdanan 24.05.21

not without J.D. it will no longer be the Clinic ((((
I like their jokes
"who has two thumbs up and who gives a shit? Bob Kelso"
"who came to your aid so that your husband Paul does not die ?! JD") ))

A
Alexx_s 24.05.21

Not without J.D. nezya if he is not, then who will be Christopher Duncan Turk's best friend =)))))) OnuFry - I watched the seventh season with subtitles - but with a normal translation it appeared on VKontakte - so look. I'm

looking forward to the last season ps => If donkey (Kelso) was replaced by a janitor, it would be .... =))))

W
Who am I dammit 24.05.21

In one of the episodes, Kelso left for a conference and was replaced by a janitor)) it was hard!

A
Antoine777 24.05.21

An ingenious series, in every way. I don't know who their scriptwriter is and who writes the lyrics, but the humor is very high quality and subtle. Some things just want to cry at times. I count 2 heroes as Geniuses: Coke and the Cleaner.
Cox, no comments here, each of his remarks, consisting of 4 or more words, is brilliant in its content. The role itself, I'm sorry, was created for this actor, I can't imagine someone else in his place.
Well, the janitor is also brilliant in his actions.

Favorite moments:
-Where the janitor started to tell DD about his life, he asked how he knew all this, and the janitor replies "I am your father"
-Then, in one of the series, DD invited everyone to drink in a bar with him, and when it came to Cox, I just applauded his reactions ... And when they returned to him 2 times, then I actually slid off the couch
-There was a similar moment when Kelso memorial portrait hung so bald lawyer so glad that fumes, and then on the roof of Kelso met ...
-So I cried when Carl Cox explained that it is not funny now and then to Ted came ...
-dancing Grater - generally a song
- When Grater Eliot dreamed in an erotic dream

I will still remember, I will write.
Write to someone who remembered something, so the mood raises
---------
I also remembered the scene when Kelso and Cox were sorting out the relationship and DD was daydreaming as usual and showed like a scene from ZV, where Obivan and Vader were fighting and DD (Luke) said to the Cleaner "Don't worry Chubak, everything will be fine" hands and how Chubaka screams ...
Oh, I cried then, generally laughed for 5 minutes
---------
Without DD, you can still, but without Cox, the series is doomed to failure :)
I don't know how the Americans think, but I think many would agree that Cox is perhaps the main character in the series. More than half of the actions are involved in it IMHO. DD and Cox are 2 main characters, among all the main ones :)
But Cox >>> DD

КaiN 24.05.21

cool TV series you can neigh

W
Who am I dammit 24.05.21

Ya trudge from the dog DD and Turka - Raudi. How they used it to make fun of Eliot and the neighbor below

A
Ajtaren werzax 24.05.21

The series is super. funny to the point of colic and sometimes sentimental to tears. One of the best I've seen.

[
[Romzes] 24.05.21

Narmal TV series
very funny is better than just lost

R
R1ck 24.05.21

MASTERPIECE! I cry with laughter when I watch each episode.

S
SLAN915 24.05.21

Super TV series, I watched 6 seasons pretty quickly, and the seventh with a normal translation seems to have not come out yet

O
ONUFRY 24.05.21

kaada will be the seventh season in the voice acting mtv ????

R
ReservoirDOG 24.05.21

they said they would, but when, that's a question

R
Romez_ST 24.05.21

Well, pretty good TV series, I watch it periodically

j
joxxy 24.05.21

I watched all the seasons. The series is good.

_
_WWW_ 24.05.21

But I like Ted the most.
-------------

And yet,
in the last season, the name of the cleaner will be called, I don't know for sure.