3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
geimer.by 02.11.19 03:24 am

Low FPS (RAGE 2)

I have a PC not the fire so to speak, but before this game, all was norms, it was playable.
Windows 10 64 bit.
The CPU type - QuadCore Intel Core i7-920, 2933 MHz
System memory - 16374 MB (DDR3 SDRAM)
Video card - GeForce GTX 760 (2 GB)
Disk drive - Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB (500GB SATA-III) it put all games, as does Steam, windose on it.
The game wrote that under my system it set the graphics settings HIGH.
Well I think good )))
Started a new game.
Watching something like that smoothly a little difficult but not impossible.
The incentive included to show the FPS in the game, shows 10 - 15 - 20.
Well I changed graphics to low, NOTHING CHANGED.
Play on.
And I think the scribe taking the loot, which is not present )))
Well, I of FPS going through the game, got to the hologram when he came into the ark, got the first breakthrough ability, was learning how to use it.
Go again to listen to the hologram, listen to it, after a while started getting missions that you need to perform.
And then the door opens, and BAM I have 30 -50 fps, and it was all fine just playable.
Approached the girl, pogovorili, she gave me the first car and said forward waui, so I think dyke I change graphics to high, did that game used graphics by default, and set it high, and fps dropped to 6 - 12, well, think back to LOW (below nowhere), returned the same FPS did not rise.
So I rebooted the game with the stim and the computer was overloaded, nothing helped.
Removed the paging file.
The game gave priority to high.
In General play FPS 10 is not a game.
Maybe someone faced with such, because it was playable 30-50 fps was.
19 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chuck_Norris_ 02.11.19

geimer.by
minimum system requirements look first and then buy the game, you need a Nvidia GTX 780 and you have a 760 and the difference is big...

C
Chuck_Norris_ 02.11.19

geimer.by
moreover, the emphasis in the video memory 2 gb

C
Chuck_Norris_ 02.11.19

geimer.by
suggest to do refunds until later

g
geimer.by 02.11.19

Chuck_Norris_
oleglogan
Read again, I played with 30-50 fps until I decided to change from low to high.
Changing the resolution did not add FPS 10 fps 600\400

o
oleglogan 02.11.19

geimer.by
https://gamegpu.com/action-/-fps-/-tps/rage-2-test-gpu-cpu

C
Chuck_Norris_ 02.11.19

geimer.by
put on low, what graphics setting very heavy graphics card maybe it's the quality of the textures, which requires, even at minimum 3gb of graphics memory in different locations may require different amounts of memory and many other parameters, what the hell knows in different games different download FPS Monitor and monitor load of VRAM to begin with, put the page file on the SSD as your PC is below minimum system requirements for this game that would be possible to avoid the Frisians of staters or to reduce their number...

g
geimer.by 02.11.19

oleglogan
I wrote what was more, I monitor the FPS and it after leaving the asylum was from 25 to 50, before I changed graphics to high.

K
KillKammbest 02.11.19

geimer.by
If you bought the game in the epic store, or incentive that there was denova, now lies torrent cracked version with pergola and there is no denovo. Try maybe will work better because the game on ultra with no problems holding a stable 60 even on medium these days the graphics card. Although about denovo there is like the load on Prots but in the game he was just resting.

g
geimer.by 02.11.19

Thank you all.
Took from the friend vidyahu GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (4 GB) 128-bit on the ultra 60 fps stable not falling, cut off just smoothing soap much.

i
igroman777 02.11.19

Neither fraps nor MSI Afterburner not showing fps, what's the problem how to see?

B
Bombardirovschik 02.11.19

well, go for 10 fps.
eyes still do not see

s
saa0891 02.11.19

igroman777 wrote:
Neither fraps nor MSI Afterburner not showing fps, what's the problem how to see?
GeForce Experience

i
igroman777 02.11.19

I have a amd rx 580

g
geimer.by 02.11.19

igroman777
Steam shows FPS.
I look PlayClaw 6.

E
El_Trolo 02.11.19

igroman777
To afterburner showed the overlay, go into riva tuner statistic server (it starts with afterburner), add the path to the executable of the game
SpoilerAnd then in the settings on the right set application detection level parameter high and turn off stealth mode just below
Spoiler

g
gennaz 02.11.19

igroman777
Internal overlay (ctrl+shift+o)

g
gennaz 02.11.19

geimer.by
Took from the friend vidyahu GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (4 GB) 128-bit on the ultra 60 fps stable not falling
Do not have to cheat!!!
Spoiler

i
igroman777 02.11.19

El_Trolo
well, thank you

S
Sexton 12.03.21

Chuck_Norris_
Here on the forum a person unsubscribed on a 660 2-gig card - it has 30 fps. By the way, at 760 2x gig, I also have 15-20 fps at low, although I should give out more