3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HOONIGAN_22 24.05.21 03:49 am

Gearbox [control features] (The Crew)

Tell me, is the mechanic in the game terribly difficult to turn on for everyone? Well, in the sense that there is no such thing one press = one gear, you have to press 2-3 times to switch. The machine in the game is generally a hell of a nightmare, and the mechanics are so dull. Can you do something about this? Tuning the box does not help at all.
7 Comments
Sort by:
C
CAHEK_MSK 24.05.21

If you have not fully depressed the clutch, then the speed will not turn on. The same thing pisses me off ...

H
HOONIGAN_22 24.05.21

CAHEK_MSK

I'm playing on the keyboard, this has nothing to do with the clutch, and it's not realistic to squeeze it out completely.

R
Russell 24.05.21

I'm OK. The button with the program number must be held down constantly for ... to work.
There is no difference in overclocking between the machine and the mechanics. I put the machine back on.

H
HOONIGAN_22 24.05.21

Russell

, I can't put a separate button for each gear, the lock hangs over the function, stupidly put A up and Z down. There is probably no difference in overclocking, sometimes it is better to choose the gear yourself, in the same turns or go at higher speeds when on off-road

H
Hudson 24.05.21

For a year now, the lever has been sticking to the checkpoint, when I try to stick in a third, it remains, so I switched it to the paddle shifters. I didn't like it, I ride on the machine.

R
Russell 24.05.21

The lock is evil, as well as the fact that you cannot assign different functions to one key in different menus.
With the lock, it was easy for me - I stuck in a gamepad and set the gears on the keyboard. After disconnecting the controller, the settings remain. But again, in order for the transmission to be included, you must hold down the button. Unaccustomed, this is very inconvenient. And with experience, this distracts some of the attention. But for normal free-mode driving, this is very cool.

S
Smerto-Nosec 24.05.21

Tell me how, without using the steering wheel, playing only on the keyboard to put a manual gearbox, nothing helps and does not find how to do it