3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Petrovich-1960 24.05.21 03:49 am

Microfreezes on any graphics settings. (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

On my hardware: RTX 2060 super, I5 9400 F, 16 GB operative, at any settings: from base to ultra after a certain time, every 2-3 minutes micro freezes from 60 fps to 50 - 55. A trifle, but terribly annoying these micro slowdowns, especially on my hardware. In previous versions - before Iberia, the advice of gamers about the inclusion of a vertical was helped. And with Iberia, that synchro is turned on, that is off, that with energy-saving mode, that in full - there is almost no difference. What can be done and how to overcome?
2 Comments
Sort by:
t
t830x 24.05.21

Petrovich-1960
Iron has nothing to do with it. All this Windows 10 is to blame

Now I skated an hour and 0 dependencies on the face, the computer in the profile

P
Petrovich-1960 24.05.21

t830x The
answer to solving the problem appeared on the surface, as soon as I turned off the three-gigabyte graphics "naturolux" all microfreezes disappeared. But the default graphics from SKS are zero, even with all the new lights. In short, my "naturolux" conflicts with this new lighting, which in previous versions was not even at high graphics settings and with my resolution of 2560 by 1440 or UHD. Anyone who played with naturolux with such settings will understand me.