3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Either 24.05.21 03:49 am

The vac system was unable to track your gaming activity (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

Who had this? How did you decide? There were no vac bans on the account.
5 Comments
Sort by:
L
LilBerg 24.05.21

In general, there are many possible solutions to your problem in Google. But since you are looking for a broke, then ...

Solution # 1.

1.Close the STEAM program.
2. Go to the folder where you have installed STEAM and delete there three files called "Steam.dll" & "SteamUI.dll" & "clientregistry.blob".
3.Run STEAM and check if the error "The VAC system could not verify your gaming session" disappeared.

Solution # 2.

1. Open STEAM, from above click on the "View" -> "Settings" tab.
2. Go to the Downloads tab.
3. At the very bottom, click the "Clear download cache" button.

Solution # 3.

1.Close STEAM and reopen it.
2. At the top left, click on the "Steam" tab and select "Go Offline".
3.Wait for Steam to restart.
4. Again open the "Steam" tab and select "Sign in to the network ...".

Solution # 4.

1.Close STEAM.
2.Open start and click "Run".
3. In the "Run" field, write: "C: Program Files (x86) Steam bin SteamService.exe" / repair (if you have STEAM installed in a different folder, change the path to the SteamService.exe file yourself).
4.Wait for the execution process.
5.Open STEAM and check if the error "The VAC system could not verify your gaming session" disappeared.

Solution # 5.

Many users are helped by the banal disabling of the antivirus, check if this method works for you.

Solution # 6.

Check the correct date and time on your computer. It is imperative for the VAC system to match your time zone in which you live.

Solution no. 7.

The most commonplace way is to restart the computer, and this solution helps many people.

If none of the above helps, then, as an option, you can contact Steam Support, but this is already a last resort. It is unlikely that they will help you there

m
mrKaktak 24.05.21

Either
if I'm not mistaken, you need to go offline and back

m
mrKaktak 24.05.21

Either

Spoiler

E
Either 24.05.21

I tried it all and there are no results mrKaktak

P