3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N7_Solo 24.05.21 03:49 am

FPS drawdown (Hunt: Showdown)

I have been playing the game for the 2nd month now and recently the FPS began to drop from 70-60 to 20-15, and it sags in any cases, even if I just walk around the world, there was no such problem before, what could be the reason?
4 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIBERMAX 24.05.21

N7_Solo
1st infa about hardware and Windows in the studio.
2nd update the firewood to the current version, use Display Driver Uninstaller to reinstall.
3rd delete the config file and reconfigure the game
4th check the integrity of the cache for missing or damaged

PS files if it started recently then the last patch broke the game, although everything is fine with the game.

N
N7_Solo 24.05.21

KIBERMAX
1) 10 Windows, Vidyuha - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (4GB), Prots - AMD FX-8300, 16GB of RAM.
2) Droova updated nothing has changed
3) Can you tell me where this file is?
4) I checked the integrity with this everything is OK, even checked the computer for viruses everything is clean.

It is unlikely that this is due to the iron. before that I played 30-40 hours and this was not the case, but now every 2-3 minutes the fps smoothly drops to 15 and just as smoothly rises to 70 in about 10-15 seconds.

K
KIBERMAX 24.05.21

N7_Solo
Found in Google
After installing the update, according to tradition, I recommend deleting the User folder from the game directory and running a file integrity check. Remember that this folder contains all game settings, as well as saved screenshots.

N
N7_Solo 24.05.21

KIBERMAX
I 'll try, thanks)