3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RTYWD 02.11.19 03:24 am

In a wolf skin(bug) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Take the quest on the Board,come to NPS for delivery and there is only one answer goodbye
18 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stas ... 02.11.19

RTYWD
so you may not have done? there's not just need to kill a wolf, you have to feed him his meat

R
RTYWD 02.11.19

Stas ...
I spell Marquage,fed meat,in the journal I have written that it is necessary to talk to the priestess what type of reward to obtain,and there is only one answer goodbye

A
Agent MaldYr 02.11.19

Maybe not to the priestess came?

O
Oleg V 02.11.19

there's sort of some things we had from his chest to take...

R
RTYWD 02.11.19

Oleg
All I took,the quest bagnuty some

O
Oleg V 02.11.19

RTYWD
yet with one Viking to deal needed, it is in another part of the island at the pier is...

R
RTYWD 02.11.19

Oleg

Spoiler

O
Oleg V 02.11.19

try to pomeditirovat there or come at a specific time

R
RTYWD 02.11.19

Oleg
Alas,not helps

O
Oleg V 02.11.19

try to catch her in a particular place-directly in front of the altar, at the door or something...

R
RTYWD 02.11.19

Oleg
She's not moving all the time in one place

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 02.11.19

judging by the picture is a priestess in the temple of Freya. and to pass the quest you have in Lofoten, as I recall (in the village where the funeral)

R
RTYWD 02.11.19

blackdoctorblackdoctor
Then why the log says that the need to talk to the priestess Yostoi?
W,n if you do not take the quest from the Board it can be found in the list is executed,but only when I take it off the Board,then write to me talk to the priestess come to her answer, one goodbyesee picture.Marquage I spell before taking the advertisement off the Board

b

RTYWDя don't remember exactly, but maybe the priestess can learn the details of the attack on the temple. just like the guy on the beach who pretends to be a pilgrim. there are several ways of passing and involving other characters in the process

R
RTYWD 02.11.19

blackdoctorblackdoctor
Yes, it's a stupid bug does not seem to pass this quest

b

RTYWD
then forget it.
I have several quests on the signs poprostu not completed at the time - the type found the letter, read it, found the chest, the quest is over and the task is to find the chest.
next time go better

R
RTYWD 02.11.19

blackdoctorblackdoctor
It's a shame that this bug has ruined the game,I wanted to go through all the quests

b

RTYWD wrote:
It's a shame that this bug has ruined the game,I wanted to go through all the quests
life is pain. the life of a Witcher and even more so