3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ragnar1990 24.05.21 03:51 am

Good day ! (Forza Horizon 4)

How to get through the season to 80%? I did all the tasks in the games of the festival, it turns out 79% and you need 80 to get a car ... But what else needs to be passed to finish this "1% that" I still do not understand ... Maybe some kind of seasonal races, and if they are, then online, or alone? How many of them do you need to go through to increase progress? Thanks in advance !!!

12 Comments
Sort by:
A
ACDC2406 24.05.21

Ragnar1990
There, at the very end of the festival, there is still a ring race against the shadow (rivals of the month). And qualification in online races

I now have 99% because another daily is closed

R
Ragnar1990 24.05.21

Thank you so much! And this circuit race endlessly to pass? and it is possible to beat the opponent only on the second lap. How long does it take to ride this jeep to complete the mission? and after the end press the next opponent?

v
vigo24 24.05.21

Ragnar1990
One is enough to win

f
foxskad 24.05.21

There you can replay the races or play the usual ones for them, too, they seem to give interest.
I don’t understand why this races should be bullied, they rarely give out something good there.

R
Ragnar1990 24.05.21

foxskad
I played regular races, passed a lot, marked the summer season, not 1% was added (I don't know, mb are not the same races, but they did not give progress

f
foxskad 24.05.21

Ragnar1990
I haven't played for almost a year now, so I can't say for sure.
But when the Mercedes was still in the season, I remember exactly that I was looking for races on the map and went through them to finish off the interest.
There are a lot of videos on Youtube in this regard.

P
PhysxN 24.05.21

foxskad wrote:
you can replay the races or play the usual ones for them, they also seem to give interest.
for overpassing, interest is not given in the
Ragnar1990 season ,
as already said, you need to qualify, for this you need to gain level 3 or 4 in online races, then you will be able to enter the rating races and get a level there, so they give a percentage for it in the season.

V
Vad44575 12.07.21

People who know why the games of the festival are not available? Game [RG Mechanics] Forza Horizon 4 with an online fix.

M
Mike Miles 14.05.22

ACDC2406
I have a problem that's what I
played on the Microsoft version before, I bought everything on Steam from scratch, of course, but when the season passes, it's the rivals of the month that don't add interest, and at the same time the task is completed.
I literally got through

A
Andy_Volkano 12.06.22

Mike Miles
Same problem, 94% for the third season, did you find a solution??

c
curer 09.07.22

Mike Miles
Andy_Volkano
this rigmarole began after a special military operation. Something in Microsoft / XBOX was set up so that now you can’t jump above 94%.

K
Kamil Gainutdinof 26.07.22

Career
seriously?