3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Inoy 24.05.21 03:51 am

What is the most powerful weapon. (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

For a long time he explored the area in search of weapons. But so far I have not found anything more powerful than a Daedric ax. Maybe this is the ceiling?
40 Comments
Sort by:
[
[Dragon] 24.05.21

Zagleni on -
www.PlayGround.ru> Forums> The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind> " Easten flame" and "flame of hope"

D
Da joker 24.05.21

the most powerful weapon is true! :) or magic! :)

I
Inoy 24.05.21

Magic against tanks is powerless

[
[Dragon] 24.05.21

Who watched the movie "The Power of Fire"?
Here it is POWER ...

K
Kintan84 24.05.21

Reflections on the Stendar hammer - the one in the Trib museum, beats 20-100, there is another one, in my opinion 20-160 (the only question is where it is) - in CS it shows something the other way around (20-160, this one in museum), and in the game it shows 20-100 (chopping)

I
Inoy 24.05.21

And where to look for this hammer. And what about the poleaxes?

F
FreeLancer 24.05.21

Power for a weapon, in my understanding, is not how much damage it can deal per hit, but how much per unit of time. What is the difference? And the fact that each weapon is assigned speed and range. While you swing your ax, I will prick you three times with Mehrun's razor. And every time you will be in a stupor for a while. And I will continue to poke. And as a result, the razor's damage will be greater.
And about the range - think for yourself. Rifle is generally out of competition. But the spears also rule - you need to break into close combat, and my spear will keep you at a distance. And you won't.
Here.

K
Kintan84 24.05.21

The hammer is in the artifact museum in Mournhold (in Godsrich), the Tribunal is needed. Only I found a hammer in the museum with weak damage (20-100) and the hammer itself weighs 1000 units. To be honest, I also like to change the type of weapon from mace to long blades, to small; and at times and help in the buzz. Probably all shooters have already tested the mod for creating their own arrows and bolts for a long time (Fletchermod_20), I recommend it - a very interesting thing. As for weapons with the effect of paralyzing, I am an opponent of such a dishonest fight, although sometimes I had to resort to it - that's anyone else, especially when life weighs in the balance.

F
FreeLancer 24.05.21

I did not mean stupor from paralysis, but simply - you have to wake up from a blow, and this is enough time to deliver another blow with a fast weapon

I
Inoy 24.05.21

Maybe the razor has total damage and more, but after the first blow of the ax, the enemy will not be able to rise. I can also recommend creating a weapon that, upon impact, pumps life from the enemy to you. (And life will not hang by a thread)

F
FreeLancer 24.05.21

I gave a razor as an example, it's just a dagger, and they are fast
And you still have to give up with an ax. At the same time, luck greatly affects each hit and the amount of damage. It is better to miss once out of 3 with a dagger than 1 time out of 1 - with an ax.

I
Inoy 24.05.21

Well, I don’t know, my possession of axes has exceeded a hundred. and there the probability of hitting is just 100%. By the way, I'm using heavy armor.

[
[Dragon] 24.05.21

As they said before - "Only a shooting coach can argue with a wrestling coach" ...

I
Inoy 24.05.21

It's a pity there is no multiplayer. And you can argue endlessly, and vpot faces, and a breeze of saliva to prove who is cooler.

V
Vampir 24.05.21

The most powerful weapon is the WORD

M
Megatron 24.05.21

Vampir, it is unlikely that you use the word Dagoth Ur to kill. And "Mehrun's Razor" is by the way the only ebony dagger in the game.

I
Inoy 24.05.21

From what I have seen the most powerful is Daedric (weaker ebonite). You can find it in any sanctuary. Remember the guard who always appears from behind? So the stronger and faster your first hit is, the more chances you have of getting something special. And then F5, F9, a couple of minutes, and you will find what you were looking for. By the way, you can create a ring with a permanent effect of summoning the desired item (s).

V
Vampir 24.05.21

Megatron, I meant CHIT, but in no case think that I am a cheater. I hate cheaters!

M
Megatron 24.05.21

And here it is, but I thought you were literally ...

M
Macleod 24.05.21

Well, in my opinion, having a stalhrim sword and Enchanting it with a soul from the Golden Pious or someone no less than you can do such deeds ... Almalexia I took out with one blow ...