3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Barsik38 02.11.19 03:24 am

Do you use mods? (F1 2018)

And are you interested in the opportunity?
35 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Red_FoXx_ 02.11.19

Barsik38
The mirror would add ) as a enable/disable menu item Huda, and with the location of it in the form of two small sides or one slightly larger on top. Not comfortable to turn my head or look at the keys.

B
Barsik38 02.11.19

_Red_FoXx_
He would have loved to, but no one has yet found a way for 9 years, even among the foreign modders F1.

_
_Red_FoXx_ 02.11.19

Barsik38
And developed still not guessed), although it may be he who does the writing?

_
_Red_FoXx_ 02.11.19

And of course, here's a chart at the end of the race would add

_
_Egorian_ 02.11.19

I set myself this chrome McLaren on vodafone(the baldezhnaya livery ever seen me).
I'd like to put a normal(realistic) hood on the wheel, but one that is here poured, it is not clear how to install. Yes reisepartner also not clear how to install.

B
Barsik38 02.11.19

_Red_FoXx_
Graphics would be awesome, plus.

B
Barsik38 02.11.19

Here I play with the mod, which he did:

_
_Red_FoXx_ 02.11.19

Barsik38
Well done! He bungled! But to be honest I myself would not put )), unless it is absolutely bored to ))
By the way, the link to the website where a lot of information and graphics after the race:
Спойлерhttps://f1report.ru/diagrams/2019/spain-catalunya-montmelo.html

_
_Red_FoXx_ 02.11.19

Barsik38
By the way the question and how online respond to similar mods?

B
Barsik38 02.11.19

_Red_FoXx_
Online will not let me on the server until they are deleted. But you can make two copies(two folders), one with mod, another clean, and every time you need to rename to F1 2018 to Steam and launched it. Thus it is very easy to switch between the mod and online.

_
_Red_FoXx_ 02.11.19

Barsik38
Clear )

_
_Red_FoXx_ 02.11.19

Barsik38

My check-in on the keyboard
Spoiler

The only thing I do not understand how to start in F1 in 2018 constantly losing start. As soon as did not try, and a space to hold and release as the lights go out and the gas to press at the time as the lights go out, or just clamping the gas. All the same the result is shown the start and then recoup gradually. How are you start?

B
Barsik38 02.11.19

_Red_FoXx_
Also go) online ride?
To start you have to turn traction control on medium. After the start to return to full.

_
_Red_FoXx_ 02.11.19

Barsik38
Thank you I'll try )
Online are rarely ) do love the single )

B
Barsik38 02.11.19

_Red_FoXx_
But online is no less fun than with mods)

_
_Red_FoXx_ 02.11.19

Barsik38
You have less rules, still somehow trying to go )) I hear there's a rating system, etc., and it seems due to the fact that I'm there very rarely, I threw in a check for the same, or worse )), there's just all each other rasili )), especially on braking was dangerous, you're trying to get to the apex, and behind the rocket kicks you ..)))

B
Barsik38 02.11.19

_Red_FoXx_
Yes, this happens in every race, so I try to start last. Very fun to Dodge crashes at full speed and break, and if you break me, no biggie, it's just a short race that does not solve anything, so what to worry about)

_
_Red_FoXx_ 02.11.19

Barsik38
I'm so in 4 GP did full race distance )), latest start, and gradually the whole peleton stitch ))) then I have a lot of time there )

J
JustDude 02.11.19

_Red_FoXx_
Controller and disabled the ABS on the keyboard don't even know... the average assistance will perigosamente in the turns.

J
JustDude 02.11.19

Barsik38
Mega slipstream of course tin?