3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikolay Ololay 24.05.21 03:51 am

Dimitrescu Double Gap Necklace (Resident Evil: Village)

The necklace consists of three parts: the necklace itself + 2 gaps for items. A large bloody ruby ​​is picked up in a chest in the well next to her castle. But I don’t understand the second gap with what to fill, I climbed the whole village, ransacked all the houses. Where can I find the missing piece?
10 Comments
Sort by:
b
barabear 24.05.21

Either in the area of ​​Benevento or Moro there is a second crystal, perhaps I could be wrong, but in my opinion I collected the necklace after one of them. ...

N
Nikolay Ololay 24.05.21

barabear
I have already passed these two, I also rummaged through all the gateways, nothing. There is a suspicion that something is hidden in the main village, and not in buildings, but on the street

D
Dark1994 2 24.05.21

Nikolay Ololay
there is some kind of necklace you need to consider, take out a stone from there and insert a dimitresku into the necklace

H
Hudson 24.05.21

Nikolay Ololay You will put
Louise's necklace at the threshold of her burned-down house, disassemble it twice - you get the jewel and Louise's key - the key is a chest in the room next to the ritual place (where four flasks are inserted according to the plot). It seems like the second part is there for another gap.

F
Frendzy 24.05.21

Hudson
you're right

X
X Ishimura X 24.05.21

Nikolay Ololay

II in the village, on the roof of one of the houses, in a chest. You can get to it by climbing the stairs, which is located in the location closed to the device for raising bridges. Landmark - First meeting with Karl Marx. You get out of the opening in the basement, where there is a bag of flour, and immediately to the left. There are still chickens hanging out.
Spoiler

X
X Ishimura X 24.05.21

Hudson
The necklace has one of the crystals, and he needs a Blood Ruby.

X
X Ishimura X 24.05.21

Frendzy
Wrong.

N
Nikolay Ololay 24.05.21

X Ishimura X
Here, it turned out to be it, I found it. Through the chickens entrance. There's a bloody ruby, ATP

X
X Ishimura X 24.05.21

Nikolay Ololay
Please.