3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RomanMasyuk 24.05.21 03:53 am

Won't start, no matter what you do! (Total War: Shogun 2)

There is a problem with the Total War series. I downloaded the repack from Total War Shogun 2, I run it and nothing happens. Even the process does not appear in the task manager. Launched in compatibility mode, on behalf of the administrator, disabled all antiviruses - it does not help. The same problem with Total War Rome 2 and Total War Attila (even 2 repacks downloaded it). Can anyone come across this problem. I really need help.
7 Comments
Sort by:
y
yuriko1158 24.05.21

I will not say specifically for this game, I have a license, I managed to pick it up on the incentive.
but have seen similar problems with other games.
1. during installation, the antivirus must be disabled. And the game folder must be added to the exceptions.
2. the system is missing some files.
3. Look in the system error log for some useful information.

R
RomanMasyuk 24.05.21

yuriko1158
It's just strange, for example, Total War Empire installed and starts normally, but Attila, Shogun 2 and Rome 2 do not work

y
yuriko1158 24.05.21

and what do they write in the comments of the game?
there probably is some useful info. for example what to do when the game file is locked.

R
RomanMasyuk 24.05.21

yuriko1158
Nothing is unlocked from my files. I turned off the antivirus, added all the necessary folders to the exception, took everything out of quarantine. Now I looked through the events and did not see any errors related to this topic

R
RomanMasyuk 24.05.21

And, as they said on every site, I updated all the drivers, installed all the libraries - nothing

y
yuriko1158 24.05.21

Did you watch the compatibility of the game?
now they like games (patches) to do under take out 10 x64

R
RomanMasyuk 24.05.21

I have Windows 10 Pro x64