3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lotus101 02.11.19 03:24 am

Soap in the game (Need for Speed (2015))

Generally played in the trial, everything is on ultra around 40 fps (enough for me) but the problem is antialiasing. If it does not include, the picture will flicker and ripple, ladders and into pools of sparks, fxa flickering in some places remains, but adds to the soap, so not the best option, and txa uberall all shimmer and ladders, but it adds much soap as if become myopic, smazano all. Here and do not understand how to play better, nextgene me because it is not particularly felt. The video in YouTube like the graphics of the people abruptly, or is it 4K they have, in General, XS. Maybe it should be or something wrong configured. What the graphics in NFS you have? Screenshots can't throw as HS quality will be.
25 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.Freeman 02.11.19

Not satisfied with the soap? Buy shampoo.. damn

M
Mr.Freeman 02.11.19

ZiZu Zankercu
Do you yourself understand what he said?

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 02.11.19

Mr.Freemаn
can't you understand? sorry, try to be like the courses of the Russian language, maybe it will help.

k
kirill322 02.11.19

Please Help ! Can't play eyes bleed Especially in the dark . How to remove a hell of lanterns flicker, the light from the flashing lights of cops and so on. Terribly annoying. Especially after the races while the points totals as flash peel !

R
Ryan Cooper 02.11.19

As the noise to remove? Still in the subway when PayBack play.