3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeadTrash 24.05.21 03:53 am

Quests \ "Hunting a Hare \" and \ "Lamb in Wolf's Skin \" (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

At some stage of the game, he took the quest "Lamb in wolf's skin" from the innkeeper "Ondreja", then in "Talmberg" the innkeeper said that the local tanner needed help, he approached him for a quest there was no dialogue ... Googled, maybe a bug, found out that the quests were related ... As a result, I dick knows why the quest is not taken from the tanner, and since I spoiled myself the quest of the lamb, I don’t have to do it hotz (it’s better to help the tanner), but I can’t start a dialogue with him ... Before meeting with "Black Lukesh" survived and, in fact, did not even start the quest, but the tanner still does not have a dialogue for the quest. Is it possible to somehow solve this nonsense or launch the quest from the console forcibly (I did not seem to find any commands for something like that).
PS I also tried to kill the black one, thereby failing the lamb quest, but still there is no dialogue for the quest. There is an icon on the map, but there is no dialogue. And yes, back to some kind of preservation where I have not yet taken the lamb quest, I cannot because I have to overfill a lot of quests that I have already completed and spent a lot of time. Maybe there is still some way to solve the problem without resorting to this method?
0 Comments
Sort by: