3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Constant1ne 24.05.21 03:56 am

Bomb fucking mushroom and misty broth (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Gentlemen, the question is where to find this bomb? More precisely, the recipe, there are already two improvements to it, but I can't find the recipe itself. And the decoction of the foggies under what clouds does it start to act? In the rain or at night?
4 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nemesis 24.05.21

I have a similar situation. I ran into the devil who is completely screwing me up. I read the instructions - you need to use the damn mushroom. I am into alchemy, but there are only improved ones, but there is no foundation.

G
GRR0L1K 24.05.21

Constant1ne There
is a herbalist not far from Ochsenfurt, and you will find this recipe with him.
Spoiler

C
Constant1ne 24.05.21

GRR_OLEG Thank you kind person, found it from foreign sources

W
Wanderer Igor 24.05.21

Gentlemen just found the basic recipe for the fucking mushroom bomb !!! However, he was hidden. It can be found by completing the additional task of the 6th level "Mouse Tower". The recipe is located on the Kolomnitsa island in a tall tower with rats. We must not be lazy and climb to the very top of the tower, this is after the laboratory, on the floor above. And pay attention to the cracks in the walls. In one such fault, there will be a protrusion without a fence. Step on the ledge and very carefully move along the wall to the chest, if I remember correctly it will be on the right. If you are not sure, it is better to save the game before stepping onto the ledge, since after such a fall Geralt will surely be smashed to death and will have to climb to the very top of the rat tower again. I attach an image on the map where it is hidden, the basic recipe for the Devil's Mushroom bomb is absolutely FREE. Although a curious and thoughtful player has probably seen and visited this island, which is not so far from the crooked-eared swamps. Good luck to all.