3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimmaa2010 24.05.21 03:56 am

Colin McRae: DiRT 2 crashes !!! (Colin McRae: DiRT 2)

I start it, a small DIRT 2 logo appears on the desktop, then a black screen and the same logo, a few seconds pass,
then an error sound is emitted and crashes to the desktop (and the error is not visible, only its sound is heard)!

fresh drivers and physics too, directx also updated!

if anyone knows what to do please write!
19 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALEXEY RU 24.05.21

dimmaa2010 Try another crack

A
ALEXEY RU 24.05.21

[10] ALEXEY RU
25.05.10 08:29 tarasmisj Look at the path where you have installed the game. There should not be folders on the path that you called in Russian. For example: C / Program Files / Games / Dirt-Everything is in English !!!!

d
dimmaa2010 24.05.21

I installed from disk and on the way to the game there are no Russian letters no-cd also changed in the very first place!

A
ALEXEY RU 24.05.21

try to use compatibility.

d
dimmaa2010 24.05.21

it doesn’t help but the game solution changes for a little!

A
ALEXEY RU 24.05.21

What kind of computer? What system?

d
dimmaa2010 24.05.21

AMD Athlon (tm) 64 x2 Dual Core processor 4400 +, ATI Radeon HD 2600 PRO, 2GB RAM

d
dimmaa2010 24.05.21

windows xp sp3 (forgot to write!)

A
ALEXEY RU 24.05.21

dimmaa2010 Yes, and you want to play on such a vidyuhe in dirt-2 ?! If it does, then the brakes are provided)))
Why did you update the physics if you have ATI Radeon, it is only for Nvidio cards!
Okay, figs with her with this physics, let it take a place on the HHD.
I can only recommend those old firewood on the video, download, well, for example 9.8 Catalis, we can take a ride. And download new ones for sound.
From what disk did you put it, a license or a pirate?

A
ALEXEY RU 24.05.21

Write to ICQ if you are

C
Chk_9 24.05.21

Friends! Here I did not find an answer to my problem, in general, as in the entire Internet. Honestly, it's already lifted, I've been trying to figure out what's going on with my game for 4 days.

I have a license. I play through Steam, I also downloaded it through Steam. All license.

Problem: I

start the game, I see the logo, within 5 seconds a black screen, and as if nothing had happened, the desktop, without any errors or hints at them. How many times I tried the options described on the Internet, nothing helped nirazu, and there was no hint. The drivers installed both the latest and the oldest. I tried everything. Albom. Direct X also reinstalled. Live reinstalled the game in order to understand that it was not the matter of downloading another 4 others, from torrents. None loaded, one hell, history repeated itself.

Believe it or not, 2 days ago, purely by accident, after starting the game, I saw a black screen, pressed alt + tab, and while calling the task manager to complete the process, I saw how the game started and the screensavers went. I played for a day. The next day, the same bullshit crashes. As soon as I didn’t get perverted with the alt tab, in any way. 2 days trying to poke something. Deaf! Ordinary! Not a pirate, but you can't play.

I have an operating system Vista 64 service 2
Percent - 6 cores from amd with a frequency of 3.2
RAM - 8 gigs
Video - ati radeon sapphire toxic 5870 2 gb

Once again, I downloaded the game via Steam, 7 gigs. Flies out. As an experiment, I downloaded pirates, as many as 4 pieces. Everyone has the same disease! Help, maybe someone has solved a similar question?

A
ALEXEY RU 24.05.21

Try to swing the direct from here:
www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=ru&FamilyID=2da43d38-db71-4c1b-bc6a-9b6652cd92a3
Hope it helps

C
Chk_9 24.05.21

ALEXEY RU

downloaded. I can’t put it. writes an internal system error has occurred and the installation is aborted!

Thank you very much for responding, but unfortunately it didn’t work!

h
hlopik 24.05.21

Sorry, maybe this question has already been, I just climbed a lot of sites and I do not remember where what. So the problem is that I installed the game all the rules of DirectX 9.0, I click on the shortcut and nothing happens, I call the task dispatcher in the Dirt 2 processes, but the game does not start. I updated firewood, antivirus, etc. turned off the path to the game, too, in English I do not know what to do. By the way, this garbage is only on Dirt 2, Dirt 2 DEMO, Grid. Compatibility set-on Grid goes, on Dirt 2 error. AMD 64 X2 dual core processor 5200+, 2.70 GHz, 2.00 GB RAM, Widows XP Professional Servise Park 3 32x, NVidia GeForce PX9500GT 512MB video card. Please help me, I will soon break my head and really want to play. Vkontakte: www.vkontakte.ru/hlopik_08. Mail: [email protected]

C
Chk_9 24.05.21

hlopik

Your problem can be attributed to mine. I generally have the same symptoms. Sometimes nothing just happens, sometimes only the logo shows. But I've been looking for a month ... And the game is still a license.

D
DARK BATERS 24.05.21

And I thought everyone had already passed it, reinstall the system to a clean seven 32 and you will be happy ... Have you tried the patch? Although with mnu and without a patch, everything worked with a bang!

C
Chk_9 24.05.21

DARK BATERS Buddy

. I played this game on XP. True, my vidyuha was a Radeon 3800.

For the sake of the game, I certainly will not rearrange Vista 2 with 8 gigs of RAM to seven, and even more so 32-bit. Unless you gave the idea to put in parallel another 1 operating system, for a while, for the game!

l
lNo_Fearl 24.05.21

I have the same error as Chk_9.
Write to someone who managed to solve this problem!

R
RazorM 24.05.21

Installing C McRay Dirt Rally 2 on Windows 10
1) Download any repack of the game and install just uncheck the installation of Games for Windows Live
2) Download Xlive.dll from here https://cloud.mail.ru/public/dxz1/ro5CZEnre and drop it into the root of the game folder
3) Download Games for Windows Live from here https://cloud.mail.ru/public/WzBZ/gmJWcFusN and install