3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
torgen 01.06.21 08:38 pm

How to get through the tunnel (Days Gone)

Almost at the very beginning of the game, a freak jumps out from behind the door in the tunnel in the service passage and kills. How do you defeat him? I press the E key, but it does not help, I do not escape.
22 Comments
Sort by:
S
Snow70 01.06.21

torgen Press
quickly E several times
This is the only freak in the game who will grab you =)) There is a cut-scene

f
foxskad 01.06.21

Snow70
The only one with a cut scene is possible
But other freaks can also grab you from me it happened more than once

t
torgen 01.06.21

Snow70
Thanks, sting, it didn’t help (Maybe because the keyboard is wireless?

X
X Ishimura X 01.06.21

Snow70
foxskad
What about the freak jackal in the trunk? There is also a script scene.

S
Snow70 01.06.21

X Ishimura X
Well, there is still one when you go for dynamite with Shizik =) Keys that are squeezing in mines =)

S
Snow70 01.06.21

torgen
Maybe there is a white circle, you spam E and it expands, you have some kind of bug ...
Let's save, I'll press it for you , then I'll go by myself =)
C: Users your name AppData Local BendGame Saved 76561199598455100 SaveGames

X
X Ishimura X 01.06.21

Snow70
Well, already three :) :) :) Come on who else you forgot.

f
foxskad 01.06.21

X Ishimura X
I did not complete the game and therefore wrote "Perhaps"

X
X Ishimura X 01.06.21

foxskad
Freak-jackal in the trunk, appears after the freak from the tunnel, after 5 minutes. If, of course, open this trunk.

f
foxskad 01.06.21

X Ishimura X
Ah, yes, in the first mini-city.
But I saw it only once on the console, and at the bakery I didn't open it.

J
JoysticK 13.06.21

This is because of pirates, I remember in Batman Arkham assalym a bug appeared with a hook, it was impossible to go further.

M
Morpheus2001md 13.06.21

X Ishimura X In the first pass, I almost grabbed a heart attack when I opened the trunk and there the jackal jumped))) In the second pass, I did not even open that trunk

G
GREMLIN33 12.07.21

Hmm, a freak who squeezed keys eats me and then a black screen (pirate)

B
BlackTigerTK 12.07.21

torgen
I also suffered with this freak. It seems that I press several times, but it does not help. Although the deceased had passed normally before that. I decided to rummage through the settings. And I found it in Special Opportunities. You can change Press again to Hold. And everything worked out the first time.

D
Denis g 12.07.21

There was such a thing, only not in the tunnel, but near the camp of the marauders, where the freaks hang hanging upside down, when passing by them one suddenly came to life and grabbed. And yes, for some reason, clicking on the button did not help either. Possibly a bug.

s
shahVkit 12.07.21

Denis G wrote:
And yes, for some reason, clicking on the button did not help either. Possibly a bug.
Not a bug. You can't go there.
Especially around the camps and Nero sites there are these passages that seem easy and comfortable. But this is a trap.

D
Denis g 12.07.21

shahVkit
So what for then show a hint on the screen so that the player pounds on the keys? Klava is also not official.

S
Setesh 12.07.21

In the game settings, you change from repeated pressing to pressing the button, and that's it.

E
Ekimma 28.10.21

BlackTigerTK
Well thank you kriegskamarad! Your advice helped! And then I decided to quit the game!

D
Denis g 28.10.21

shahVkit wrote:
Not a bug. You can't go there.
Especially near the camps and Nero sites there are these passages that seem easy and comfortable. But this is a trap.
Well, in fact, in the light of the above, I will add that with switching to adequate control, these places are passed without problems. It turns out Deacon can still pull out the knife and cut the hanging freak instead of staring at him stupidly and letting himself be eaten.