3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
St_Slave 01.06.21 08:38 pm

Launch problems (Solasta: Crown of the Magister)

Faced a problem.
Game version 1.0.15 (Torentation) - the game starts, all menus work but exactly before trying to start the campaign. With the beginning of the video on the game engine, it freezes and does not react to anything (there is not a loaded picture of the sky on the screen). I reinstalled all the codecs, I even bought the game in Steam - the problem did not disappear! In general, I was disappointed ..
The first time I come across such crap ... Configuration: Windows 7x64.16 GB (DDR4), GTX1060 (3), I3-6100
Can anyone come across a similar one?
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
St_Slave 01.06.21

I will update the information on the problem.
The game developers are solving the problem. Therefore, we are waiting. The topic can be closed.
Solasta 1.0.18 Hotfix
Known Issues (that we're working on)
...... Some people have a black screen / weird clouds when starting a new campaign

Update: The game still works, when using a solution from the developer - remove the intro video ...
Video CotmIntroduction.mp4 is located at: .... Solasta_Data StreamingAssets

d
den_v_d 13.06.21

this is the best game in this genre at the moment. even the larians with the third baldurs are resting. I will definitely buy the game.

N
Nighthawkreal 13.06.21

It's bad that there is no Russian - it is still inconvenient to read large texts in English.

x
xmenni 18.06.21

And when will no one know in Russian?

S
St_Slave 28.06.21

den_v_d
Up to Baldur's Gate 3 this game is up to heaven. The combat is really well adapted. Otherwise, it's a mediocre game. The studio is in dire need of a good screenwriter.

A
AngelV777 23.07.21

St_Slave
You forgot to compare the budget and the price. Do not thank.