3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
koolzera 01.06.21 08:38 pm

Health (Resident Evil: Village)

Faced a problem. Can't kill the last witch, Cassandra. There are cartridges, but there are no healers and the whole game does not have enough chemical liquid for crafting. I play hard. Do not you need to memorize the timing for the blocks again. Nonsense but not hardcore.
4 Comments
Sort by:
X
X Ishimura X 01.06.21

koolzera
The problem is not in the healers, but in the choice of weapons and their pumping. Are there cartridges, are there for which weapons? The M1851 "Fighter" driven to maximum damage on Hard, does not leave any chances for Cassandra and does not make him think about healers, and even more so bother with timings. With regard to, specifically, the lack of healers, in extreme cases, you can sell one of the barrels, the F2 rifle, for example, (it is not needed in the final battle) and stocked up with first-aid kits from the Duke. If I’m not mistaken, you can buy 5 at a time, this is more than enough, and to collect more cartridges for the rest of the barrels or invest in the damage of the aforementioned Fighter.

k
koolzera 01.06.21

The pistol is full of cartridges, it is pumped, and with the shotgun cartridges, sadness. Three in all, and in the store it says that it is sold, as well as the pharmacies. Well, except that you can swing the damage to the shotgun and whether it will help with that amount of ammunition. There was at least one heal, I am already pummeled by this moment and it does not leave any chances.

X
X Ishimura X 01.06.21

koolzera
In theory, you can probably stab it with a knife on hard, but a pistol, consider the weapon the weakest in terms of damage, will have to be scratched for a long time. If you have a lot of money, pump in the expansion of the shotgun store, there are 32 rounds, with maximum pumping.

k
koolzera 01.06.21

It turns out that the merchant does not have the opportunity to buy swag all the time? Writes sold. Okay. I’ll think something. Thank you for your feedback.