3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ashley33 01.06.21 08:38 pm

Missing Items (Days Gone)

The subject - in the first 5 hours of the game, he already caught a joint twice - beat the boss - a bear, lightly threw bottles at him from the roof, tied him up while walking to the bike - died, loaded from autosave - the bear was already killed - but there was no corpse ... ... he is already dead, but not patched up - and there is nothing to patch up. Well, the dog is with him, he quarreled with fate and forgot - I am sure that by the end of the game I will chase these bears with a picket fence. But the second case encouraged me to write this text - out of boredom (the game does not entertain at all) I decided to get into a scripted mini-quest - snare - wake up in a cage, get out, loot a chest with a swag, kill 4 npc from the back and dump. So the point is - I got out, killed, lootted the chest - I decided to swim across the river to the moped - and the GG swims worse than John Marston - he let the meter and bubbles. And - autoload, all NPCs are killed, the chest and cells are not drawn - I'm on the same island, even with the corpses of killed NPCs - and everything else involved in the miniquest - no. And there is no swag chest. And I'm naked, and there is nothing that I have collected for my game. Okay cartridges, okay weapons (it generally teleports to the safe on a regular basis), but pils for hp and stamina disappeared, cans / grenades disappeared, fifty gremlins' ears disappeared, all bucks disappeared (and there were under 5,000 of them). And how to solve such a problem?
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Snow70 01.06.21

Ashley33
It seems like there is no loot from bears ... The skin (meat) of them definitely cannot be removed

A
Ashley33 01.06.21

Snow70
well, the "e" button above him was on fire, and GG poked something with a knife at him. Does the kitchen seem to have bear meat? I will check - I will add.
Yes, the kitchen accepts bear meat - the very first icon.

PS and the point is not even in the bear, it was just the first moment when I suspected there was a technical problem.

S
Snow70 01.06.21

Ashley33
It's strange, the first time I saw a bear when I was driving to the colonel's camp, I helped two morons whom the bear drove onto the roof =) Before leaving with them, I tried to tangle it, there was no contextual button ... Then I met them often, that shit ...

f
fatallezzz 01.06.21

Ashley33 wrote:
And how to solve such a problem?
Do not die when you invent vague schemes of self-entertainment)

X
X Ishimura X 01.06.21

Snow70 There are enough bears
in the first location, one even obligatory (the quest Many sick), but the connecting rod bear, indeed, is first encountered only in the second region. With regard to the same loot, it is taken automatically from the connecting rod bear (Ear of the connecting rod) when approaching the corpse, from the usual one, meat is cut out.

Z
Zgul 01.06.21

Snow70
There is an infected bear from which you cannot take meat and a normal bear. It is from an ordinary bear that meat falls.