3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sogiking 01.06.21 08:38 pm

Mission limit? (Mass Effect Legendary Edition)

Faced with a very unpleasant circumstance in the second part. I went through side effects before the final mission and I was not allowed to complete the mission for the loyalty of the Legion, immediately launching a suicidal mission. This despite the fact that there were somewhere 4 side effects, the game simply drags on the plot forcibly.
Actually why the question arose about the limitation on the number of tasks, missions, I rolled back to save in - 2 tasks and was able to pass the loyalty of the Legion and close the issue with the full confidence of the team. But what to do with the rest of the special stages, especially with those that go along with the save?
17 Comments
Sort by:
d
dilat 01.06.21

Sogiking
In the original, I always went through everything, until the last mission. The game didn't push in any way. There should be no difference here. Strange

S
Sogiking 01.06.21

dilat
It is possible that something was mischievous in the remaster, or maybe it’s me so lucky

d
dilat 01.06.21

Sogiking
I have just started the second one, so I can say something about this only later, alas. Just gave an example with the original

S
Sogiking 01.06.21

dilat
Well, if you don't forget, sign off)

d
dilat 01.06.21

Sogiking
Ok

R
RPOCLABB 01.06.21

Sogiking
Do I remember correctly that Legion loyalty comes last?
SpoilerBefore that, you can still take him on the task of Tali's loyalty.
If yes, then rather just the script was changed.

In the original it was like this: You
fly right after the abduction
Spoiler [all good] if you complete one task [landing somewhere, even on the Citadel is also considered a mission]
Spoiler part of the kidnapped crew dies, if you perform 2 or more missions, then the
entire kidnapped crew dies. in remestere you are now forcibly dragged there through 2 missions.

PS: All cunning players usually complete all tasks for loyalty and updates before completing the mission where we get the Legion, leaving at most 1 loyalty task, so that after completing it, activate the task for the loyalty of the Legion and immediately complete it [then the script with the mission is triggered to kidnap the crew] and fly directly to the Collectors' base.

M
MunchkiN 616 01.06.21

the original game does not drag on the final mission, but hints that it would be time, but this can be neglected. It also concerns the hiring of partners if they are delayed strongly, they disappear all sorts of archangels there
if it does not directly allow anything else to be done, but only this fails to the relay

... the mission where we get the Legion, leaving at most 1 loyalty task, so that after completing it, activate the task for the loyalty of the Legion and immediately fulfill it [further the script with the mission to kidnap the crew is triggered] and fly directly to the Collectors' base.
not really. if there are few missions (I'm not sure they are taken into account) then crew abduction is activated immediately. after that, 1-2 missions remain. then kelly dies then part of the team then only chakvas always remains and she cannot die

Y
Youxyxol 01.06.21

Sogiking
You just didn’t have to rush to put the Reapers' SSCH, put it last, after completing all the side effects. After installing it, a script is triggered to start the kidnapping by collectors. With the scenario I have proposed, the most favorable outcome is obtained, with the death of only the colonists from Horizon, but with the preservation of the entire crew of the Normandy.

d
dilat 01.06.21

Sogiking
By the way, yes. Most likely, you immediately installed the "friend or foe" system from the Reaper, and that's all - there is a forcing, and if after that you pull with the passage to the Omega-4 relay, the kidnapped Normandy team will die. I forgot about it

R
RielDeley 01.06.21

Sogiking
https://masseffect.fandom.com/en/wiki/Stop_Collectors

S
Sogiking 01.06.21

RPOCLABB
Cunning yes, but not those who pass for the first time)

R
RPOCLABB 01.06.21

Sogiking
Well, for those who pass for the first time, there is a reason to go again)

.Chiken 01.06.21

Sogiking
If I remember correctly, then the ideal scheme for completing all loyalty missions with the ability to take the Legion on a Tali mission is like this: we go through all possible side effects before the mission to the friend or foe system, except for Tali's loyalty and, accordingly, the Legion (he is not there yet) , we fly to pick up our friend, we immediately activate the Legion, we talk. And here I have already forgotten: either he immediately gives this mission for loyalty, or first we go to pass Tali's mission and after it he gives his mission. After passing it, the kidnapping trigger is called and you can immediately fly to save the crew, I always go through this xD
If this case was changed in the remaster, then the campaign will have to plan everything a little differently xD

S
Sogiking 01.06.21

Thanks to everyone who responded, but as a result, after the suiside mission, we are calmly allowed to study the galaxy and perform special stages, I was worried in vain))

R
RielDeley 13.06.21

.Chiken
It is not necessary to leave Tali's loyalty, someone else can be, if we want to take the Legion, but again it is not necessary to leave them "loyalty". The Legion gives its task immediately, if there is no other, and if there is, then later.

.Chiken 13.06.21

RielDeley
Yasen-Krassen xD I described the most fun option:
.Chiken wrote:
with the ability to take the Legion on Tali's mission

O
Old Salted Crab 13.06.21

Miranda throughout the game hints to Shepard that the team is not ready before making decisions about story missions.