3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Govvo 01.06.21 08:38 pm

All crafted weapons fire saws (Biomutant)

How do I remove / change this at all, I craft any weapon and it shoots with these saws, why, how can I get rid of it?

Image:
Spoiler
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
ScorpiionS 01.06.21

Look at the base of the weapon, this is a bonus from it.

G
Govvo 01.06.21

ScorpiionS
The fact of the matter is that all bases with this bonus, there is no other. whatever you buy about the sellers, whatever you find, everything with this bonus

L
Leo411 01.06.21

Govvo
A melee weapon, also narrowly focused on the "bonus" of the repost?
By the way, I have the same problem, I started the game twice already, I still roll with these indicators.

G
Govvo 01.06.21

Leo411
yeah, xs what is it, but everything is so, it does not interfere with playing, of course, since I mostly use my neighbor, but such a strange bug is interesting what and how to get rid of it

L
Leo411 01.06.21

Govvo
It's strange that it doesn't bother you, it bothers me, and quite. For example, a long-
range player is even needed in some quests, and saws are not the most accurate weapon, in any base, until you settle down ... And a milishka in the form of a constant riposte and damage from glad, not all enemies have a weakness for the Rad, there are also such immortals who immunity :)
From what he honestly won't put my mind to it, but the fact that it does not occur so often remains a fact, maybe there will be a patch.

L
Leo411 13.06.21

Govvo
Found what the problem is, this is due to the highest level of luck, reset it to the optimal value :)
After ng above 100, I still do not swing, and all the rules.

G
Govvo 13.06.21

Leo411
thanks)

V
Vlad Vladislav 04.07.21

Leo411
How to reset the luck level?

s
sam_trevor 23.07.21

trainer