3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Urgash 01.06.21 08:41 pm

Unique and rewarding guns. Rating (Days Gone)

Actually I googled the Days Gone weapon, and was surprised to find that almost all of the reviews do not even mention a few unique guns of the game. This is me about "Marmot", which is issued at the end of the "Marauder Hunter" storyline, BND-150 - an experimental sniper available in NG + and IDF PUP aka "Tavor", which is issued for clearing half the hordes. You cannot buy or get them in any other way. In addition, improved versions of such purchased guns as SMP9 and MG55, as well as store expanders for them, are available for the same quest. Then there is the signature minigun "Bottle" and the FN P90, named in the game BSF, available only in the trial with the horde at the sawmill. I haven't seen it in the main game, maybe later in NG + they will be available. Moreover, the "DG gurus" are stubbornly pushing Tommigan, aka "
My personal rating by class:
Sturmovuhi:
1. "Marmot" aka Colt 223 Commando: the damage is rather weak, but the very fact that you don't need to wind the oil filter on the barrel decides.
2. IDF PUP aka "Tavor" IMHO would be the best game machine if there were factory glushak available for him.
3. Almost identical in performance characteristics M4, Steyr AUG and
Pistols:
1. SMP9 premium version: magazine for 50 rounds, good for a pistol, damage. By far the best unit for solving problems without getting off the bike. Patch for accuracy of shooting must have.
2. PDW - hell knows what kind of barrel they meant by this name, but it looks like the FN 5-7.
3. Deagle aka "Liquidator" - a small amount of ammunition, but this is the most powerful of the pistols, only the army sawn-off shotgun and the nominal "Mayor" revolver are more powerful. Sawed-off shotguns and revolvers are not included in the rating because of the deplorably small ammo.
Snipers:
1. BFG .50 aka M-82 "Barrett": a half-inch argument for all occasions. The only drawback is that it is somewhat strange to carry this fool behind your back purely aesthetically.
2. SVD aka SSR: here everything is in order with the aesthetics, a really beautiful rifle came from Uncle Zhenya. Well, the game version of it leaves an extremely pleasant experience. PBBS would be her full-time ... well, what else.
3. BND-150: Would come first if you had a Glushak, a store expander and be available in the main game. Craft darts are very good. But since it is exclusively NG + - only 3rd place.
Machine guns are applicable exclusively against hordes, they are very oblique in the game. Shotguns are an amateur decision, personally I was not even impressed by the "liberator". Very noisy units. All sorts of exotic things such as mitrailleuse, Winchester or revolving rifle are purely for fun.
15 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Youxyxol 01.06.21

Urgash wrote:
"Marmot" aka Colt 223 Commando
Marmot is based on Honey Badger, cool thing I agree.
MG55 for ord.
PDW for motorcycle shooting.

S
Snow70 01.06.21

Urgash
Here is a beast cannon =) It knocks down hordes on a steeper Dragunov machine gun (RPD) =) Automatic machine. shotgun surname ... Hollows in automatic mode with shot cartridges =) Glushak cannot be worn! For the first time in my life I see such a weapon =)
Dali for 30% of the destroyed hordes. The quality of special forces
Minus: You have to shoot almost point blank, but puts it in packs from a shot =)

Spoiler

M
Morpheus2001md 01.06.21

That would be the "Marmot" - at the enlarged store, it would be ideal. Or maybe a mod will come out for an increased store

U
Urgash 01.06.21

Morpheus2001md
There is an option in the cheat menu. can add. Moreover, he is really full-time - the model is changing, it is not clear why he was cut out of the game.

M
Morpheus2001md 01.06.21

How to do it? Did AddAllMagUpgrades execute = 1 and nothing changed

M
Morpheus2001md 01.06.21

Been through AddWeaponPart: kWeaponPartID_MagUpgrade_HoneyBadger. In the description it shows 50 rounds in the magazine, and when you shoot only 35

U
Urgash 01.06.21

Morpheus2001md
Item AddWeaponParts scroll to the position MagUpgradeHoneyBudger and do a lot of
parts there, including silencers for rifles, but they don't work. Only oil filter jammers and store expanders work. But. Some are crooked. For SVD, for example, a type expander is installed, visually the model changes, in the selection window it shows that the capacity has become 12, but even if you crack into the store more than 10, it does not fit. Apparently that's why they are not in the game, because they are curves.

S
Slipnot6 01.06.21

Urgash
Could at least attach screenshots to the list, otherwise Google does not find half of what is of interest. I didn't play much in the game, but I got interested in the topic, but how a good part of these guns looks like - I can find it on the can (

S
Snow70 01.06.21

Slipnot6
You have an automatic shotgun and IDF PUP, the first barrel is given for 30% of the destroyed hordes, the second for 50% of the hordes.

Spoiler

M
Morpheus2001md 01.06.21

Urgash
That's the joke that I did so, and in the description it says that there are 50 rounds in the store, but in fact there are only 35, and after reloading the number of general cartridges decreases by 35 pieces. It turns out that for "Marmot", an enlarged store can be added, but it does not work

U
Urgash 01.06.21

Morpheus2001md
I work for Marmot. does not work on SVD.

Slipnot6
At the request of the workers screenshots:
SpoilerShock

BND-150

Tavor aka IDF PUP:

M
Morpheus2001md 01.06.21

Happened!!! Chose "Marmot". I chose the AddWeaponParts item in the Inventory menu and then kWeaponPartID_MagUpgrade_HoneyBadger. Showed 50 rounds, but in reality there were 35 pieces. In the safe, I chose another main weapon and then changed it again for a marmot. And everything works.

S
Slipnot6 01.06.21

Urgash
Thank you very much)

U
Urgash 01.06.21

Morpheus2001md
Not a foot in Oregon. There were a lot of psychos there, and now they also have 15 extra rounds per snout ... xD

P
Playpool 25.05.22

The best and most versatile weapon combination is: Chicago Violin + Nomad's Crossbow + Shorty + Improved Axe. With such a set, you can fill up a horde and have fun over an enemy camp and shoot powerfully from a motorcycle, well, this set of weapons itself looks cool hung on a character