3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Part1cle 01.06.21 08:41 pm

Repair, or not repair?

Good afternoon, I just have 1 question.
Is this repaired?
10 Comments
Sort by:
P
Part1cle 01.06.21

R
Ryazancev 01.06.21

Part1cle
Yes

U
UYDEQ 01.06.21

Purely fundamentally - everything is being repaired. The question rests only on the money that you are willing to pay for repairs. Even if it's not cost effective. I've seen such perversions .. Go to the CORE channel.

U
Unmatched 01.06.21

Part1cle
Just wondering how it happened?

P
Part1cle 01.06.21

The incomparable
Comp is at my feet, which means I can't say for sure. At first I thought that the water cooling was leaking, but I examined everything and did not find any leaks or damaged hoses. The second option, I vape at the computer and you can often see oily spots, even inside the walls of the system unit on the case, hence this is due to the vape, I do not know any other reasons. Even if there is a surge in tension, then I think it would be more serious.

P
Part1cle 01.06.21

M
Marsj 01.06.21

Part1cle
Imagine what's going on with the walls of the lungs. Vape and cigarettes are evil.

D
Deshang 01.06.21

Part1cle It
burned beautifully and looked like it for a long time. Minus card, minus fee. Repair is possible, of course, but get ready to shell out a lot of shekels for this, because who knows where the short circuit came to.

p
pekabir 01.06.21

Part1cle wrote: The
second option, I vape at the computer and you can often see oily spots, even inside the walls of the system unit on the case, therefore this is due to the vape, I do not know other reasons
nonsense. At least you fill the whole bunch of liquid with liquid, it does not pass current

M
Marsj 01.06.21

Two more options: The
motherboard is bent at the place of the slot contacts.
The video card latch is not fully engaged.