3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lycyk 01.06.21 08:41 pm

Secret Cars (Need for Speed: Carbon)

who knows how to open such cars:
Dodge Challenger '69'
Infinity G35
Lexus IS400
Lotus Europa S
Plymouth Roadrunner
Pagani Zonda F
Shelby GT500
Toyota Corolla
they are in the game, but nowhere is it written how to open them. like Pagani Zonda F can be opened by playing online once.
by the way, the first 2 cars are available for career and tuning
66 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sepulcher 01.06.21

Damn ... Make these secret cars in the quarry!
By the way, I drove a Pagani Zond F! VERY FAST CAR !!! Current N-I-F-I-G-A does not turn :(

S
Sepulcher 01.06.21

Can you make all the secret cars in the quarry?

n
nik gtаsа [Zorb] 01.06.21

DON'T THINK

_
_KPEKEP_ 01.06.21

People, help me really need to find a Toyota Corolla GT-S or whoever has it, I need to take screenshots from different angles, help me plz!

[
[_BL] A [DE_] aka GaLLaRd 01.06.21

chevrolet camaro concept
chevrolet chevelle ss xs
how to get

J
JeStERR 01.06.21

I can make you a garbage truck and 3 cops in the

CADILAC CTS quarry ??? AUDI A4 ??? PPC

S
Sooltan RS 01.06.21

People, just buy NFS: Carbon: Collector's Edition! There is a Dodge Challenger '69' and a Pagani Zonda F, and an Infiniti G35, and some other cars IN THE FAST RACE. From the very beginning.
List of changes in CE:
* 3 add. car.
* 10 specially tuned cars.
* 6 new races.
* 10 add. vinyls.
It is in it that the aforementioned Zonda, Infinity, and Dodge ... I don't remember any further ;-)

T
TTayKaH 01.06.21

Where can you get the Shevrole Camaro Concept? It's a red one, they give it a ride in a series of races.

T
TTayKaH 01.06.21

* chevrolet

T
TTayKaH 01.06.21

Damn, after the last boss in Carbon, there is nothing to do.

I
Irresistible 01.06.21

Infinity, Dodge Challenger '69' get the program nfsc_all-unlock_trainer, and not just get it, but go to a car dealership, and tune in the same way as, for example, Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren and Lamborghini Gallardo, but to shove Zonda, Koenigsegg into a car dealership , Shelby GT500 (I don't remember what year, but definitely not the old model) and Camaro Concept, then NFSCarbonUnlocker is necessary, then you can buy and gamble around the city, but !!! if you buy more cars than one of these non-tuning ones, the game hangs unfortunately, and also, if you bought a Koenigsegg, for example, but then switched to, for example, a Mazda, saved, left the game, before the next call, open nfsc_all-unlock_trainer and activate opening all things, otherwise it will not show that bought secret car in your garage.

T
TTayKaH 01.06.21

but even without a trainer, it remains. Only if I try to buy it in my career (the trainer is already on), then the game just crashes = (.....

This is due to the fact that I bought a Pagani Zonda, Audi, Koenigsegg and Camaro together ?????

L
LK9T9akaSEKTOR 01.06.21

By the way, I drove a Pagani Zond F! VERY FAST CAR !!! Current N-I-F-I-G-A does not turn
yes well, for me it's so great

T
TTayKaH 01.06.21

I agree! =)

L
LK9T9akaSEKTOR 01.06.21

And the Chevrolet Camaro Concept is not a secret, the Collectors Edition is available in a fast race from the very beginning. She's there in the fast race where the Koenigsegg is

T
TTayKaH 01.06.21

I have a pirate = (. The face does not go on Vista.

D
Dimidrolz 01.06.21

People plz help !! How to open prize cars ?? Those on which you can participate in the races ??

L
LK9T9akaSEKTOR 01.06.21

Which ones, tell me by the names

T
TTayKaH 01.06.21

Dimidrolz, go through the files for this game and download the trainer. There he will open everything for you.
* note: the trainer needs to be started when the screen in the game says "Press any key to continue". Start the trainer, do what you have to do, and into the game! Barely drew how to make it work.

L
Lewis Maestro pro tuner 01.06.21

By the way, I turned on the trainer so often that apparently because of this, now I do not need to activate it in Carbone to open spare parts and vinyls - openly, and you can always see it. But everything else ...