3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shicha 01.06.21 08:48 pm

Challenge boxes (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

Tell me the tactics, who went after the fixes. I tried for a long time myself, then I tried to watch the video, in all the videos the boxes are simply looted from the ground, I found that after some patch the belongings began to wear them normally on the back.
I tried as quietly as possible (but this is essentially not possible), I tried with purple arrows, shot from behind, shot into the box itself - it's good if it falls from 3-4 arrows, but it's impossible to get through in 1:05, sometimes you get lucky and get into 2 boxes on the ground, you manage to knock down another 1 from the belongings and that's it, the office time.
I have already tried all the difficulties from minimum to maximum, butt flies into the stratosphere on this test.
6 Comments
Sort by:
s
shicha 01.06.21

here he generally finds at once 2 times 3 on the ground, as they write it was a bug in early versions of the game.

W
Wolf-Mercenary 01.06.21

Level up and do this challenge later.
A simple test, I passed it myself from the 3rd time. You just need a bow with aerial arrows and purple dopas for knocking down armor (I had a purple bow of the karkh of darkness). You loot the first box from the ground, then just one aerial arrow per scarab and they remain naked, you run up and loot the remaining boxes.

s
shicha 01.06.21

Are these aerial arrows called?
Are those that explode creating an air strike? I have this bow and these arrows do not shoot down these boxes, but they shoot down 3-4 times

H
Hctaw 13.06.21

If anyone else is soaring - I scored and returned to level 24, took a bow with purple arrows and 3 spirals on - armor, shot down with 1-2 arrows, managed in 40 seconds

W
WitcherForever 26.09.21

Here is such one arrow and the chest will fall)

a
azazello777 16.12.21

The test is pretty skinny, took place at ultrahard. I went like this: I drove out on the right, searched 2 boxes (if it didn't work out - immediately reboot), then with a wild boar run to the left side to the second heap - the task is to search at least 1 (if it didn't work out to search 1 - reboot), and then according to the situation - either we search with the 2nd or with a loaded pack of 3 shock arrows on the box near the scarab and search it (3 arrows are enough, and there is not enough time to knock down boxes from 2 scarabs and do not have enough time to tangle them, they sit too firmly on such difficulty). As an option, try to arm yourself with a bump stop, it knocks down quickly (but you need to go through a chain of hunters' quests). I went through this scheme from the 20th probably.