3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
look-look 01.06.21 08:48 pm

Pros and cons of playing (Biomutant)

As for 20 people, the game is beautifully made,
good music,
beautiful animations, the
problem of the game is the balance of skills (they are almost useless) and the world of games, it is interesting but boring.
The game deserves 7 balls, because 20 people made more than 200 in cyberpunk)
and if there were 200 people it would be a fire game)
26 Comments
Sort by:
J
JoysticK 01.06.21

By your logic, if cyberpunk made 10,000 people, then the game would be successful.

D
Denis Kyokushin 01.06.21

look-look
And if it cost 500 rubles, then more people would buy it)

l
look-look 01.06.21

Let's just
say if the mutant did how many people, how many punk, the game would be on the level

l
look-look 01.06.21

Denis Kyokushin
bought it a lot, look at the incentive reviews) not even satisfied people did not return the game)

c
close one 01.06.21

look-look
In any case, people were expecting a little different. And the wait was not groundless. The game has won the "Best at E3 2019" award. And at the exit we have an unfinished pass-through with 45-55% of positive reviews in Steam. I myself was waiting for this game, the concept and presentation intrigued at the time. But the miracle did not happen (again). Plus, THQ Nordic raised the price tag to full price in the west and to 1.75 in ours. In the west, they muttered about the price tag of 60 bucks, but bought it, because they got used to it, even if they understand that this game is for 30-40 bucks, and not 60. And we have 3400 for that, it's just goodbye.
And no matter how many people did this game. Walheim Vaughn also did 5 people, but I somehow don't see the price tag of 3400r / 60 $.

And the game is not returned, because the introduction there is stretched out for 3 hours and everyone is waiting for the game to begin and the fun will rush. Read the reviews, where people directly write "I do not recommend buying this game" or "get ready to do a refund."

My personal opinion is that the game did not come out completely bottomed out, well, such a sandbox grind, capable of finding its players. But THQ Nordic's greed has ruined the game's reputation. It would cost 30-40 bucks there and 900-1400r here, everyone would perceive it as an ordinary game of category B from a small development studio, which it is. Well, yes, they would have said that the expectations were again not fully justified, but they would have accepted and resigned themselves.

l
look-look 01.06.21

close one
it costs from 28 to 60 tanks, depending on the country, we have 37d, in Belarus 28d, you have more, just each country has different taxes and for this I must say thank you to the government)

U
Unmatched 01.06.21

look-look
There are many cool games made by 1-2 people.
And to justify this forgery by the fact that it was made by only 20 people ... Seriously?
Whose problem is it? Well, let the publisher get a bigger team. In the end, they were able to set the price tag as for an AAA product. Why didn't you hire the right team?

D
Denis Kyokushin 01.06.21

look-look
look-look wrote:
not even satisfied people did not return the game)
Notable throw-in with an introduction for 3 hours 🤣
But in the GOG you can return:
Spoiler

U
Unmatched 01.06.21

Denis Kyokushin
Yes, it looks like the PR manager of THQ. With such foam protects, creates topics, fouls the news.

D
Denis Kyokushin 01.06.21

Unmatched
I don’t know whose it will be, but such "loners" often come across here. EGS defend, then something else that is disastrous, uninteresting or unplayable. Look at his activity in the profile since 2012, love the bot

l
look-look 01.06.21

Denis Kyokushin
and who protects the game. I say the game is average - 7 points, but not a complete slag as we draw it.
1-graphics beautiful
2-music excellent
3-optimization at the height of
4-plot yes children-but there are 10-5 balls
5-the world did ok, but few activities and monotony, but it was done perfectly (6 out of 10)
7-separation character on a dark and light
8-pumping
9-beautiful animals
10-kchka buns
Yes, this is not an aaa project, but the game deserved 7 points

l
look-look 01.06.21

Peerless
Of course they pay to protect the game) I just don't understand one thing, mass effect remaster for 3700 is the norm, and a separate game is not a remaster .. it's expensive)

D
Denis Kyokushin 01.06.21

look-look
Also deserved a price tag of 500 rubles

l
look-look 01.06.21

Denis Kyokushin
ye 1200-1500 yes

U
Unmatched 01.06.21

look-look
Remaster mass effect for 3700 is generally a complete mess. People who bought it on release for full price should be sent to a psychologist.

l
look-look 01.06.21

Peerless
+++ agree) for a remake of 1 part, I would give 3700) as a resident 2)

U
Unmatched 01.06.21

look-look
Catch the devil Lucas

D
Denis Kyokushin 01.06.21

look-look
Our Rezik 2 cost 1999r. RE8 too. And here "fluffy hat" 3500

S
Sergjiei 01.06.21

look-look
7 is already a score of "good" 6 - "average"

l
look-look 01.06.21

Sergjiei
score 7 everywhere)))) even megacritic too)