3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Molot343 01.06.21 08:48 pm

Head Off Shoulders (Mass Effect Legendary Edition)

In the original third part, playing as a scout, hitting the head with a sniper rifle (almost from any rifle), it flew into the head and very often, that not a shot - the head from the shoulders)). And playing Legendary Edition the result is different, very rarely the head explodes, it feels like in the second part. Who did not notice this or is it just me?
3 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kommunist7304 01.06.21

In ME: LE 3, the parts did not play, but in the original the heads flew apart, provided that the damage was done noticeably more than the HP remained, and this was for all classes and for all weapons. Perhaps it was just that the damage ratio was changed for the explosion of the head.

M
Molot343 01.06.21

Kommunist7304
Perhaps, but even with the Harpoon Cannon "Ki-Shock" improved in different ways, the head does not explode, the top stakes fly into the head and remain in it)). Not such a problem, but a cool feature.

x
xStriiim 23.07.21

Molot343
Here I go through the third part. I also noticed that my beloved hoe does not demolish the heads at all, even rarely. Before, almost every time the head fell off the shoulders if it hit the head. Maybe you solved the problem? Maybe you need to dig in Coalisced?