3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Genorge 01.06.21 08:48 pm

What games are there where you can kill huge packs of enemies on a high?

What are the games where you are all a killer machine, mowing down entire armies in solo. For fun, I have long wanted to play some games where you can relax and feel omnipotent, like the same Shadow Warrior, Serious Sam, SuperHot or Doom, but in which you can relax more and kill lots of packs
30 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yakhychkvash 01.06.21

Obvious Deadhunt.
Spoiler

G
Genorge 01.06.21

Yakhychkvash
And something where it would be possible to extinguish with close combat (with swords, etc.) or at least newer or on an extreme scale?

Y
Yakhychkvash 01.06.21

Genorge Melee
- Hellgate London.
In Shadow of Mordor, you can also arrange massive hacks with orcs, but then there is no more RPG and this scale is not there.

_
_Irbis_ 01.06.21

Genorge
Prototype begs the description

E
El_Trolo 01.06.21

Genorge
Try vermintide 2. There enemies are just darkness. But it is designed to be co-op and pretty hardcore, especially at higher difficulty levels. If even on light or medium you can endure everyone yourself with bots, or for fun run around with other people, then higher - you will already need a skill and a team.

I
ImTheGREED 01.06.21

Genorge
Dynasty warriors and Samurai warriors - we run around the map and kill enemies with hundreds of different weapons. First in China, second in Japan. In Samurai warriors, I like combat and combos more.
And their union Warriors orochi.
Berserk and the Band of the Hawk is the same but in the berserker world.
Earth defense force - attack of beetles / aliens on Japan, 4 classes and hundreds of different weapons for them. recommend.

G
Genorge 01.06.21

Yahychkvash
Shadow Of War (the continuation of the Shadows of Mordor) is just large-scale, I went of course, but I was a little too tired to play it, and since this is about the type of game I'm looking for

G
Genorge 01.06.21

_Irbis_
I played, a cool toy, but either I'm not that kind or something, but I didn't really see any nicks from which I would get high, there were certainly moments, but there weren't so many of them, but the game is good

G
Genorge 01.06.21

El_Trolo
This is already more interesting, thanks, but I don't fit the requirements a little, it seems like, vidyuha will not pull out even 30 frames, there seems to be the first part, it will pull it, but for now xs, but thanks anyway

G
Genorge 01.06.21

ImTheGREED
Dynasty warriors, Samurai warriors and Warriors orochi are somehow not very attractive, but for some reason I liked Berserk and the Band of the Hawk, although they are quite similar, I think I'll play the last one sometime, perhaps after watching Anime. Earth defense force seems to be nothing too, but I'm not sure about it, but thanks a lot

s
soggyip 01.06.21

From what I've played, I can recommend Path Of Exile and Warhammer: Vermintide 2

C
Chromium 01.06.21

soggyip
It seems to me that in Poe it will be very difficult to relax, considering how much grinding the game requires to be able to kill packs of enemies.

s
saa0891 01.06.21

Naturally the DooM and Borderlands series.

N
No_time_for_gaming 01.06.21

Pain reliever

m
magicdealer 01.06.21

So Days Gone get high with the hordes after all

n
namaste.108 01.06.21

Hatred, wolwerine, and about the grandfather of the pool.

s
soggyip 01.06.21

Chromium You can
kill packs of enemies from the first act, if you pump it right, and it's not difficult to do it) The only problems may arise with the chest (or rather the number of free cells), but it is enough to complete the acts

C
Chromium 01.06.21

soggyip
And by the way, yes, I agree, probably I'm too used to endgame, the complexity of red cards and all sorts of shapers and elders. But in principle, yes, in the main plot it is quite possible to relax, killing monsters in batches.

D
DemonXL1080 01.06.21

Serious Sam 2, after the last patch, you can increase the number of enemies by 11 times.

L
LongVampire 01.06.21

Will Rock is an old toy in the spirit of Serious Sam only in the spirit of ancient Greece.