3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Unmatched 01.06.21 09:41 pm

Oldfag experience (FIFA 21)

I play fifu from fifa 05. I love football and fifu, respectively. The game attracts exclusively the career of a coach - I like to start a career for a club in the second league of England (fourth in a row) and bring it to the top.
I bought the game every year. Last bought 18th. I stopped buying, as ea inadequately lifted the price tag. The last part, the second was played by 19, since the last one was hacked. I missed the 20th.

And now, not playing virtual football for two years, he could not stand it and took an EA play subscription for a year in order to skate fifulka 21. And did not expect what he received.

Even with one issue skipped, the difference is minimal. The graphics are completely unchanged. Interviews infuriate me the most - praise raises mood, criticism lowers. Everything. How so? Even in the ancient fifa, the manager had a cool interview system, where you had to approach words wisely and criticism at the right moment could decently boost the team's mood.

He also yelled fiercely from the handicap system in the game. Why he is offline is absolutely incomprehensible, but I will tell one of my stories out of 21 fifa - I started playing for Bolton. The pre-season tournament has passed with a victory, has strengthened well and started the season. The first three matches - three wins. I play at maximum difficulty. I'm starting the fourth match. The first minutes I just roll my opponent to zero and score a goal. And then there is just an irresistible attack of the opponent and I miss. I HAVE ROOTED THE MATCH ELEVEN TIMES AND ALWAYS ONE AND THAT DE SCENARIO. I won on the 12th restart - I skated the entire match, but did not score a goal. He scored only in the last minutes and the opponent stupidly did not have time to recoup.

The transfer problem in such a low league has not been resolved since the inception of these lower leagues. Selling a weak player is stupidly impossible - they are simply not needed by anyone.
In general, this is some kind of trash.
4 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex-one 01.06.21

Unmatched
Impressions of a person who does not read reviews and does not look at reviews.
Fifa is a fan milking, nothing more. There is no competition.

U
Unmatched 01.06.21

Lex-one
Well, here you showed that you just do not read.
After all, I wrote that I was a fan of the series and only missed one part in the last 17 years. Why do I need reviews and reviews?))

L
Lex-one 01.06.21

Peerless
You just wrote such an absurdity that I don't even want to answer.
Play your fifa and don't fool people.

U
Unmatched 01.06.21

Lex-one
Well, I do it because as you yourself wrote "there is no choice"