3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
borismoiseevrmx 01.06.21 09:41 pm

State of Play - showed an exclusive 14 minutes of gameplay. Your impressions (Horizon: Forbidden West)

Looked at fragments of gameplay footage of the second part. As for me, the game has not evolved graphically, the graphics are the same since 17, just like the gameplay. Personally, I expected more from the new generation of consoles, as well as from the game itself. What do you think?
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ar4er2016 01.06.21

borismoiseevrmx
Well, what about the graphics is not surprising, the game comes out on pastgen.

b
borismoiseevrmx 01.06.21

Ar4er2016
This has long been known, but why the gameplay remained at the same level (minus the underwater spaces and the glider) personally raises questions for me, as well as the destructibility of some objects - I doubt that players will climb somewhere just to make the mammoth spectacular broke the structure. It can be seen that the video itself is staged (when the raptors ran to the distillation with Aloy), if there will be a minimum of this in the game. PS In general, in such games there is a very lack of staging, here we have gameplay (you need to demolish the lifebar of all the enemies and watch the plot video), and in the game itself there are no original situations (for example, as in Resident Evil 4), primitive cleaning the map.

b
bloomm 01.06.21

Ar4er2016
It will not look like this on pastgen, the picture is much better than 1 part in everything, this is the PS5 version, Ps4 will not pull this 100% with such a visual.

A
Ar4er2016 01.06.21

bloomm
This is understandable. The picture on the standard Ps4 will most likely be the same as in the previous part, perhaps with minor improvements. But let's see.