3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xSerGx_00 01.06.21 09:41 pm

How to kill them at the very beginning? (Days Gone)

Tell me - I'm not playing for long, but according to the plot there is a nero checkpoint and there are 20-30 zombies from the cars on top of the cars. How to kill them at the beginning of the game? Well 5-7 I can kill, and then the cartridges run out and endurance. There is nowhere to even get away from them. Or I came there early - I need to pump?
5 Comments
Sort by:
J
Just-Name 01.06.21

xSerGx_00
As an option to come at another time of the day, otherwise you can use the environment, barrels, canisters, etc., or actually come later when you open a new snag.

m
magicdealer 01.06.21

xSerGx_00
So yuzai molotovs, bombs. Take a machine gun / rifle from any opponents (people). Upgrade your "Shooting" skills in slowing down time to shoot heads at once. Well, that's it, use the environment (as it was written above, barrels / canisters), explosives, and shoot them little by little. 20-30 Zombies are not such a big horde)

X
X Ishimura X 01.06.21

xSerGx_00
Not pumped, in the early stages of the game, to climb the hordes, is like trying to cut down a century-old oak with a jigsaw. Technically possible, but long and tedious. And there is no special profit. And in the presence of machine guns, on the third difficulty, he took out all the hordes at once, he didn't even use napalm and so on, it was too lazy to look for ingredients for them.

S
Snow70 01.06.21

magicdealer
And where are the skills to pump? =) Which button? =)

S
Snow70 01.06.21

Found =) On "I"