3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GlProxy 01.06.21 09:41 pm

Killing Jorm without a special sword (Dark Souls 3)

On dark souls, in principle, I do not watch the passage.

Are there other guys like that who killed Jorm without the sword of storms?

I found it, began to use it, just did not figure out how to charge it.

As a result, manually, with the help of a bow, it took about 20 minutes to gash it down, and the entire passage took 3 hours.
15 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raibow Bitard 01.06.21

GlProxy
I was wondering with another player: is there a person in the world who decided to kill him, without the Lord of Storms, it turns out, there is. Lol
I took him about a third of his life, until I realized that there is a sword that allows him to crash faster.

f
fedorkonyxov 01.06.21

A
AT_Sagor 01.06.21

GlProxy wrote:
and it took 3 hours to complete.
In the sense? Played the game in 3 hours?

C
COOL007 01.06.21

at_sagor The
boss is most likely.

A
AT_Sagor 01.06.21

COOL007
That's just the point, which is not clear. About the boss, he wrote that he killed the bow in 20 minutes, and the entire passage took 3 hours. It's dull somehow, so I'm asking. Maybe he was wrong where he wrote the wrong thing.

C
COOL007 01.06.21

at_sagor
Well, he probably started hitting the boss without a bow, and then in the last 20 minutes he finished what he started with a bow). In total, it turned out 3 hours.

A
AT_Sagor 01.06.21

COOL007
Okay, guess what. The author will come back and explain everything himself, if, of course, he wants.

G
GlProxy 01.06.21

In general, on Pontiff Salivan, I had a psychological trauma, I could not go through an hour or more, I could not even beat him, I play through dexterity, as a result, I called on phantoms to see how they beat him, I did not even think that in the end we would go through right away and so easy.

After such a situation, I decided that I didn't want to use any more help, because I lost the thrill from killing the boss, neither on the Internet, nor among phantoms.

And with such a baggage, I came to this giant, fuck all the help, began to figure it out, I guessed about the sword, but did not understand that it could be fully charged.

He began to pass with his usual sword, took more than half of it, but it was very difficult to damage, it took 10-20 minutes.

Then he determined that his body and head stand out separately, and then the head does not stand out in vain, he took a pumped bow +7 and 2 sets of arrows, after 20 arrows in his head he falls to his knee and he can insert a sword into his head with 4000 damage.

At this rate, I spent about 120 arrows, 4 times he fell to his knee, so I finished him off for

3 hours, I meant it for the passage of the boss.

I mean all the features of the boss, apparently the developers left the opportunity to kill in this way.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 01.06.21

He killed the black knight with an ax. Before retirement, I thought I would pick up. Stupidly did not know about the special sword. He hit when the giant struck flat with his cleaver with both hands.

Z
Zewer 01.06.21

a friend killed yesterday, splashed for about 15 minutes, streamed in front of me through steam)

O
Ogyr4ig 01.06.21

I also did not doper at first. He fell to his knees from 4 heavy arrows of the soul, after which he hit with a crit for about 3k. True, he died at 1/10 of Jorm's hp ...
Then he climbed onto the wiki and realized that I was not very good)

F
Faust_58 01.06.21

I confess, I killed him with an ugitan. I rode around for a long time ...

F
FuLHousE 01.06.21

on the first attempt he took down 30% of it with ordinary weapons, then he died, he died again, and more ... He climbed into Vicky to read what a devil this boss is such a terminator. After he killed him 1 time.

a
andrewGaara 01.06.21

At first I also beat him with my usual scythe. I picked up the sword from the throne, but there was no time to figure it out, so I didn't even look and forgot about it.

But in the end I did not kill him with a scythe, but with a special sword. With the scythe, I shot him more than half of his hp, but in the fiery form it was already more difficult with him.

It turns out that he still has a weak spot - his hands, in particular, the left one, with which he holds the ax. When he makes a blow in front of him with two hands, then you can successfully go around or dodge and be in the left hand. From 2-3 blows to the hand, he falls to his knee and then you can be in the face for several kilos of damage. But already in the fiery form it becomes more difficult to do this.

C
Caveat_Emptor 01.06.21

GlProxy
I understand that quite a long time has passed), but I wanted to note that a giant is killed for a magician in 3 minutes ..