3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jeikorol 01.06.21 09:43 pm

Enable English voice acting and Russian subtitles in the first part (Mass Effect Legendary Edition)

Guys, after the last update the script does not work !!!!
BUT, THERE IS A SOLUTION!
You just need to write in the script the letter of the hard drive on which the game is located after the line "setlocal enabledelayedexpansion".

Link to the file: https://disk.yandex.ru/d/gleZgpewTNKqCA

order of actions:
1. delete all from the D: mass effect legendary edition Mass Effect Legendary Edition Game ME1 BioGame Content Packages ISACT folder files with the extension ".bak"

2. go to steam or origin and check the game cache (in origin you need to right-click on the game tile and click RESTORE) We are waiting for the necessary files to be downloaded.

3. In the properties of the BioGame folder, uncheck the "Read-only" checkbox (It may not be possible to check the checkbox completely - this is the norm)

4. click on the file with a PCM creak and press "change"

5. You just need to write in the script the letter of the hard drive on which the game is located after the line "setlocal enabledelayedexpansion".

6. Run the .bat file, Wait until it says "Press the key to continue"

7. Press any key

8. In the trilogy launcher, change the language to Russian (if there was another one)

9. Voila, YOU ARE HAPPY! (Of course, the subs are not from snowball, but that's a completely different story ...)

I hope that helped! I hugged everyone and have a nice game)))

Example:

@echo off
setlocal enabledelayedexpansion
d:
cd% ~ dp0Content Packages ISACT
ren * _ra.isb * _ra.isb.bak
cd% ~ dp0CookedPCConsole
for %% f in (* LOC_RA.pcc) do (
set / p val =
2 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dark_AssassinUA 01.06.21

Where are you coming from?
I wrote a week ago that the script WORKS and WILL work.
You don't need to register anything, put the batch file in the Mass Effect Legendary Edition Game ME1 BioGame folder and delete the Mass Effect Legendary Edition Game ME1 BioGame Content Packages ISACT folder. Restore the game via Steam / Origin and run the batch file.
Stop spreading panic.

D
Darksider354 01.06.21

Thank you very much. I could not find the entire Internet. THX