3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
D4N1L4_W1NCH3ST3R 01.06.21 09:46 pm

Assassin's Creed 3

Tell me please, I do not know where to find tasks in the estate, I found only lumberjacks, a man who makes barrels and a hunter (Melen seems to be) and I can’t find the rest, where to find them please tell me !!! Thanks in advance!!!
27 Comments
Sort by:
m
maksfighter 01.06.21

passing each chapter in all zones, quests for the estate are added - the house icon, so do them

T
Trind 01.06.21

Danya99
In Boston and New York there will be a dressmaker, a miner, a hunter, a blacksmith and a bartender with a barnichi)))))

L
Laysik_One 01.06.21

Danya99
In the frontier you will find the Blacksmith and the farmers. A carpenter, hunter, innkeeper and a priest will be available for hire on the estate. In Boston, a miner and a doctor. A dressmaker in New York.

D
D4N1L4_W1NCH3ST3R 01.06.21

Thank you all very much !!! I still have a question, but where to get wood (rosewood) ??? I want a double holster but no ingredient !!! Thanks in advance!!!

L
Laysik_One 01.06.21

Danya99
It is necessary to carry out tasks from lumberjacks, completing tasks from all residents of the estate, they open up their new resources.

A
Anysen3103 01.06.21

Laysik_One Trind
help
, how to find them? Will they be found on the passage of the plot? Otherwise I am in 9 parts, I have a bunch of instructions, but I cannot implement them, because there is only 1 artisan!

L
Laysik_One 01.06.21

Anysen
by 9 at least 3 should be already
In the estate you should take a hunter. Look for the "lodge" badge inside the estate. If you don’t find it, then there’s a bug ...

T
Trind 01.06.21

I don't remember exactly, but in my opinion all the artisans are either in the Frontier or in the estate, that's at the expense of the farmers - in my opinion they are in Boston, I'm really not sure, I finished playing a long time ago and I don't remember much. Don't worry about the instructions, all the coolest vesches can only be done somewhere in Chapter 11!)))))

L
Laysik_One 01.06.21

Trind
Farmers on the frontier, there is also a blacksmith. In NY, only a dressmaker, and in Boston, a doctor and a miner, the rest will be available inside the estate. So you forgot a little)))

T
Trind 01.06.21

Laysik_One
I do not argue, maybe I forgot it))))

A
Anysen3103 01.06.21

so guys,
only 1 artisan is available in my ledger - a carpenter. the rest are not! although I freed both the hunter and the blacksmith and the farmers and many others ... when I go to the instructions, everyone shines in red, except for this freak! (sorry I'm angry ...) so why is there only 1 artisan in the ledger? and 1 lvl ... how to pump it? where are the rest?
I finally got confused ..... HELP!

T
Trind 01.06.21

So they will be red for a long time up to 10-11 chapters, their tasks must be completed, the farmers will add eggs to you after pumping there, milk, vegetables, etc., the hunter - she can sell the skins to you through the ledger, so do not get angry, but just complete the tasks of the estate marked with a house.

L
Laysik_One 01.06.21

Anysen Complete the
entire story, then start to go through the estate if there are no tasks. That means a bug ..
PS guys, minus more actively!

X
X0TT 01.06.21

People why mark on the map when you go to the estate and there is a circle in a circle?

T
Trind 01.06.21

A mark that this is the estate itself, so that you would not accidentally confuse, I marked the houses of all artisans and it is more convenient to look for them that way.)))))

X
X0TT 01.06.21

OK thanks

N
Nail-Kaliningrad 01.06.21

Do the doors open on the second floor near Franklin's stove, there seems to be a room and on the first floor the kitchen is the same, but there is no handle.

L
Laysik_One 01.06.21

Nail-Kaliningrad
does not open.

r
roman5799 01.06.21

how to pass the task where the lumberjacks fight ??

P
PeNa4eT 01.06.21

The people and where the parts of the hammer lie, the forge, the whole of New York has already run around fucking no clue, there is no mark !!!