3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roll the wheel 01.06.21 09:46 pm

Do not give quest to find ornaments (Gothic 2)

completed the quest missing
got the key to the cave with teleporters,
Lares lost the dialogue to walk into the forest ..
I don't remember if Vatras gave an ornament.
I found a replacement for Lares, I
gave him the ring right away, since I’m already in the ring (I’ve heard something about the teleportation rune to the tavern, but I don’t know where to get it) I
spoke with all the water magicians even the quest to send a message to Riordan
on the secoba farm killed the guard and took the ornament (not on the quest ) there are no switches in the sun circle.
Nefarius does not give Ornament search
quest Merdarion's quest for researching teleports was not given.
10 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tiberiym 01.06.21

If my memory serves me, these quests are given already in Chapter 2. Lord Hagen will send you to help the mages after you demand the Eye of Innos from him.

R
Roll the wheel 01.06.21

everything has already been done, the dialogue with Lares disappeared .. he did not give me an ornament

T
Tiberiym 01.06.21

I don't remember any bugs with a plot in Gothic. Look what kind of quests you have, maybe you didn't fulfill something from the conditions. As for the circle of the sun, there should not be a switch, the ornament is lower in the forest, along the path between Khorinis and the circle of the sun. The Tavern Teleport Rune was always sold by Orlan after entering the ring. Maybe you just didn't kill Dexter?

R
Roll the wheel 01.06.21

Lares's ornament, he does not give

it away, killed Lares through the console and his ornament through the console

R
Roll the wheel 01.06.21

killed the quest missing the truth hangs only there the list of names

R
Roll the wheel 01.06.21

here they are the quests and talked with the lord got the key to the valley only at first I wanted to go to yarkendar

R
Roll the wheel 01.06.21

3 below are made,

R
Roll the wheel 01.06.21

I found 2 ornaments on the secoba farm and between the circle of the sun and the horenes stunzhendzhi pressed the buttons and killed the guard, but how to return the dialogue with the lars to lead the water to the camp with the ornament figs knows. got a ring and armor)

R
Roll the wheel 01.06.21

The question is, is there a Code to restore the dialogue with Lares or should I kill him through the console to pick up the ornament and revive it?

T
Tiberiym 01.06.21

You caught a pirate bug. Lares gives you the ornament when he takes you to the water magicians for excavations, after which the quest to search for ornaments is immediately given. If this is not the case, you will most likely have to start the game over.
PS I checked it myself by downloading the game.
And there is a bug on the pirate that if you choose that Lares would take you to Onar's farm, then he will not take you to the magicians, and the whole plot of the add-on is overwhelmed.