3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lord Sion 02.11.19 03:28 am

Advise game about space

Recently decided to recall childhood and play in Space Rangers, gameplay, nostalgia takes and all that, but doesn't quite fit my tastes, I would like something different in terms of mechanics, such as control of the ship as in a shooter, and battle for the similar type, however, is similar in plot and opportunities, flying in space, visiting different planets, the character development or the improvement of the ship, interesting tasks and plot, etc. But find myself this game fails, I hope there can help me, I would be very grateful)
16 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stockton_Slap 02.11.19

Lord Sion
Mass effect series just fits and Russian game whatever it is

R
Rolemanser 02.11.19

Lord Sion
Look at a series of games Vselennoi X, and there you shooting in space, trade, capture ships, quests, etc.

R
Rolemanser 02.11.19

Remap
The Baptist?

d
daftCAT7 02.11.19

Freelancer - Parkan 2

S
Stockton_Slap 02.11.19

Rolemanser
Yes Baptist

H
Hattack 02.11.19

Lord Sion wrote:
I would like something different in terms of mechanics, such as control of the ship as in a shooter
It you X4 Fundations. Yes, quite tricky to master at first, but then just tighten.

S
Subaru MotorSports 02.11.19

A game about survival in space Breathedge.

R
RikoChiko 02.11.19

The Baptist, parkan, Yes Freelancer. Nothing more and no.

R
Rolemanser 02.11.19

Remap
The idea was awesome, but the execution. This Ukrainian Studio did ksenus boiling point and ksenus white gold, if the boiling point was offigenno, white gold sunk to the bottom.

G
Generalmen 02.11.19

Lord Sion
Alien: Isolation
Dead space 1 2 3
Star wars
Mass effect
Halo
Astroneer

S
SSSR ZhIV 02.11.19

Interesting games related to the space
DARKSTAR ONE
STELLARIS
STARPOINT GEMINI
STAR RULER
SPAZ
SPORE

S
SSSR ZhIV 02.11.19

Recochica
DARKSTAR ONE is also not a bad game.

v
vstorspb 02.11.19

STAR WARS Battlefront II

M
Mayamenstate 02.11.19

Star Citizen, for example. Duzhe Garni Gras.

M
MunchkiN 616 02.11.19

dark star episode one - there is pumping of the ship and mechanic in soutane but no Hiking
Tarr Chronicles - cosmostar there are no stations as such and the parts of the ship give the completion of the linear plot
starpoint gemini 2 - everything is there except for Hiking and shooting in surance
well, there's all sorts and frilansery but there is no leveling of the ship itself
well startingin - Tama is visiting planets and shooting for sure but no pumping
well, mass effect is a bit out of topic there is technically a game about character. pumping of the ship are in the second part but there is no shooting and control the vehicle in sutane.
the rest as it is old already and in General so vskidku I do not remember more

r
rambling 02.11.19

daftCAT7 wrote:
Freelancer
Ha, I also wanted to recommend. I did not think that meeting in the subject. The game is somewhere around 15-16 years old. But the graphics are very decent.

And, one more thing, we strongly advise Tachyon - The Fringle. Unfortunately, the game doesn't support mouse, but fucking interesting.