3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeadRomantic 13.06.21 12:16 am

Looking for a partner in a co-op (FEAR 3)

If someone is tired of playing alone or wanting to play multiplayer, but not with anyone ... then you are here =) leave your contact information, lvl and what exactly are you looking for partners for =)
I am looking for a partner to complete the coop on Fearless difficulty. 21 lvl, you can write to Skype (CrazyMazafaka) or email [email protected], if you want, I can play multi with you =)
PS micro is only in the laptop, so at night I will not be able to answer communications and calls. We kindly request that when requesting authorization, write that you are with PG =)
24 Comments
Sort by:
V
VladMurr 13.06.21

I just bought a game ...
Installing. URGENTLY looking for a partner to go through my campaign together.
My Steam login is VladMurr

L
Llorando 13.06.21

PROTOTYPE ALEX
Let's play, my nickname is Indigo

D
DeusChannel 13.06.21

Gentlemen, I have a pirate with the first update, if someone has a desire to rest with me, then write to the LAN mulberry on the site. Skype and mikr I have and they are welcome at you =)

V
VladMurr 13.06.21

ImperialAura
approx.

s
stHarty 13.06.21

I'm looking for a person for multiplayer battles (modes based on: battles, Run!) pirate there are 3 people looking for a fourth, my lvl 13-17 (can't remember)

M
Mr. Illusion 13.06.21

Guys, add to me. Skype - mr.illusion27. It is possible both in co-op and in battles. I'm prepping King of Souls.

M
Mr. Illusion 13.06.21

If you see Mr. Illusion, it's me.

P
PeGamer 13.06.21

looking for a partner in a coop

P
PeGamer 13.06.21

I am looking for a partner in co-op lvl 5, nickname in incentive Pegam.

D
DayPathPond 13.06.21

looking for a partner to play via smartsteam skype cbat_4_ever

m
mcbrut 13.06.21

I would play co-op with someone. I have a pirate

M
Mayor_96000G 13.06.21

I am looking for a partner for the campaign, my nickname is mayor_96000g, lvl 14+, there is skype

V
Voron514 13.06.21

PROTOTYPE ALEX IN Steam Do you come in at all?

V
Voron514 13.06.21

Steam Nickname: Ganza. Add Play. Toko Bought

P
PolaC1 13.06.21

Who is in the coop. there will be a nickname in STIME -TABURET.
To complete missions.

M
Major Zhoparev 13.06.21

I will find a partner for a co-op passage of the chief in incentive deep772 and in Fira Price (yes yes yes from COD)

R
Rugrat 13.06.21

If there is anyone alive, go to the coop - my nickname on the incentive is Ungler.

I
Infiltratоr 13.06.21

There is, but for example the cooperative does not bother me, so wait, maybe someone will be interested in this dead forum.

D
DayPathPond 13.06.21

who still wants to play the game, then in incentive I'm nero.zurab and in skype cbat_4_ever))

I
Infiltratоr 13.06.21

Not. In this empty forum, even asking is irrelevant.