3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dsom 13.06.21 12:17 am

I like it, do you? (Sniper: Ghost Warrior Contracts 2)

The graphics are nice, the enemies are not too stupid, the weapons and gadgets are dofig. The corridor is embarrassing, and so - nothing!
13 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pester 13.06.21

I'm ok. I love about snipers ..

I
Ilya Lyapin 13.06.21

I didn't expect the game, but it's not played badly

V
Vantor 13.06.21

dsom
I do not know where you saw there not stupid enemies. They do not see you at a distance of 3 meters during the day, and even the corpses of their comrades. The game is only for one evening.

n
namaste.108 13.06.21

Optimization in the game is rubbish. I played for about an hour and deleted, the games are not the same.

Y
Youxyxol 13.06.21

namaste.108
Come on? For me, this is an excellent optimization, two heads higher than in the same Valhalla.

n
namaste.108 13.06.21

Youxyxol
Great optimization in days gone but not here. My FPS drops to 24 in a location where there are no enemies and buildings. I didn't play valhalla.

U
Unmatched 13.06.21

namaste.108
What kind of iron?

n
namaste.108 13.06.21

Peerless
I7 2600k, 16 ddr3, gtx 760 4gb.

U
Unmatched 13.06.21

namaste.108
Clear)

M
MAPIIIAJI 13.06.21

I can't put the rifle on the bipod. Do they work here or not? If anyone knows, tell me how to turn them on.

m
mangol335 13.06.21

This part is class versus contract 1

r
requiemmm 13.06.21

The graphics are good, there are no complaints about optimization, but the enemies are idiots, health is restored by itself, there are spawns of a crowd of enemies around the corner, and the mortar is made by a trigger, after a shot a mine falls on this place a few seconds later. No sighting, with the first shot ... any general would give anything for such soldiers, capable of eye-catching, without optics, covering a sniper with a mortar, with the first shot, from a distance of a kilometer, across the bay, on the mountain. It looks stupid and ridiculous to fulfill the contract by hitting the leg, below the knee, and even a cartoon was shown with a bullet flying. Clearing out any crowd of enemies is possible simply by enticing, you shoot at one, run back 100 meters, a herd of rams gathers at the place of the shot, standing, in full growth - you shoot them like in a shooting range. Or they run at you without even trying to hide.

P
Pester 13.06.21

mangol335
agree.