3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Den Mafonov 13.06.21 12:17 am

Sound volume issues on Self Radio (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Good day! I wanted to bring up this topic. The fact is that the standard radio sound settings in the game are not very high, which makes it difficult to listen to music against the background of other game sounds, especially in Self Radio (compared to other radio stations, it is very quiet). Let's see how you can increase the volume of the music in the game? What, perhaps, game files, parameters are responsible for the sound in the game?
10 Comments
Sort by:
b
bosser2407 13.06.21

Den Mafonov Have
you tried to reduce the volume of everything except the radio?

K
KaHa6uC-420 13.06.21

Den Mafonov
I agree with the sound of the radio problem

V
VETER777 13.06.21

bosser2407
intellectual? ..))) for those who prefer to write rather than think, I will explain: when you sit in another car and the radio is not on self, a sound wave will fly into your ears. maybe for those who have speakers this is not such a big problem, but in headphones it is real [deleted]

real selfradio sound is much quieter than game channels. read in the net - many have such a problem. I did not find a solution. maybe someone found it somewhere? ask for a solution to the studio. and if you want to practice wit, subscribe to Petrosyan's channel. there your efforts will be appreciated

M
MrSplash7575 13.06.21

For the sound of Self radio to be loud, you need the songs that you put into the game folder with the maximum bitrate quality of 320kbps

G
GTAman 13.06.21

MrSplash7575
Bit rate and volume are not related in any way.

G
GhostQQ 13.06.21

The same problem, the settings in the game and in the mixer are at maximum, but the same aim with 30% volume mutes all sounds in the game. I would like to hear the game to its fullest ...

S
Sidorovich Fraer Foolish 13.06.21

In short, the problem has been resolved. If you have a very quiet sound on the selfie radio, then download the Audacity program and turn up the volume of the music in the program.

i
indigopike 18.09.21

MrSplash7575 is
another smart guy

i
indigopike 18.09.21

Sidorovich Fraer Stupid smart guy
# 2.
So the solution is to edit the tracks themselves and add decibels to them?

R
Ricch 18.09.21

indigopike
Good person, sane.