3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Unmatched 13.06.21 12:17 am

Are there any players? (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

Now there is a serious discount in yupley with a coupon for it, I want to buy an ultimat edition. There are people playing it here who don't mind running around together through Discord with a newcomer in a pair. In the first one played 100+ hours, so it's not a complete noob.
29 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlackTigerTK 13.06.21

Peerless
There are players :-) Is there any point in using Discord if there is voice communication in the game itself? Add to friends in yupley, the nickname is the same. I often play in the evenings plus weekends.

U
Unmatched 13.06.21

BlackTigerTK
Excellent, I will definitely add it. I'll buy it for a week, I'll break into the game on the next weekend. For while I want to finish Valhalla.

A
ArXangel_ann 13.06.21

Peerless
The game is full of players. And people sit in specialized discord channels. Googled.
In addition, solo is also quite comfortable to play (except, of course, raids and pvp).

U
Unmatched 13.06.21

ArXangel_ann
I would like to run around on the voice, and not quite with random)

U
Unmatched 13.06.21

BlackTigerTK
sent a request. Aleksey1992UA

B
BlackTigerTK 13.06.21

The incomparable wrote:
I would like to run around on the voice, and not really with random)
With random, it's not a fact that there will be Russian-speaking. And micro is not necessary.
Peerless wrote:
sent an application
Yeah, confirmed.

U
Unmatched 19.06.21

BlackTigerTK
Now I want to run a story, see the world calmly. And after a week you can cooperate and stir up something)

B
BlackTigerTK 19.06.21

Incomparable
In the game, in addition to story missions, there are additional ones, and some of them are not indicated on the map in any way. For their passage, they will also give drawings of different attachments for weapons. After the last story mission, the Invasion of the Black Tusks will immediately begin. The same, as far as I remember, goes through initially on the Story difficulty. At this stage, you can pump the agent to level 30. In Warlords of New York - even before the 40th. If there is a season pass, secret assignments will be available. Something like this:-)

U
Unmatched 19.06.21

BlackTigerTK
Should be all, as bought the Warriors of New York Ultimate Edition. Here I understand everything on the sly. It was very tightened and absorbed. While I'm going through single content, my hands are itching to reach the dark zone.

U
Unmatched 19.06.21

BlackTigerTK
Today I was almost late for work - I could not tear myself away. It's a pity that there is no regime, as it was in addition to the first part, where it was necessary to survive in the cold and find a cure.

B
BlackTigerTK 19.06.21

In Tidal Basin - the final mission of the Invasion - there will be a versatile medicine that can be given in multiple locations.

U
Unmatched 19.06.21

BlackTigerTK
But what I liked was survival, searching and crafting weapons and warm things, finding a way out and all that.

B
BlackTigerTK 19.06.21

Incomparable
Knocking out loot and then enough :-) Both weapons and the crew ... the exterior now only falls from the boxes that are issued. Crafting can also be done ... including optimizing individual parameters. True, resources are required just awful how much :-)

U
Unmatched 19.06.21

BlackTigerTK
Why? Vneshka (highlighted in blue) in my game world is also just like that.

B
BlackTigerTK 19.06.21

As it was during the passage of the story, now I will not say ... But at my level only from the boxes, which are now issued for increasing the level of hours. Every three levels.

R
Rintsler 19.06.21

Incomparable
Complete missions on the legendary difficulty level, go on a raid for exotic, summit pass a hundred floors.

U
Unmatched 19.06.21

What is this for?

R
Rintsler 19.06.21

Peerless
Search and craft weapons, collect bill.

U
Unmatched 19.06.21

Rintsler
Not that you, that Blacktiger didn't quite understand what I mean.
There was a separate addition to the first division with a survival mode. There you were thrown to a winter location naked and unarmed. And you had to get to the evacuation along the way, getting warm clothes and weapons. Builds and craft have nothing to do with it.

B
BlackTigerTK 19.06.21

Peerless
Yes, I didn’t go through the first one like that. There is no such thing in the second. But there are Expeditions to Kelly College for example :-) Or the same Skyscraper.