3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Phornet 02.11.19 03:29 am

Impressions of the game (Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown)

The game was a success.I don't regret my pre-order.I sincerely hope that the game is shot and will be continued.Moreover, not only Ace Combat 7 Assault Horizon.
7 Comments
Sort by:
U
Umbasus 02.11.19

Not adapted to the keyboard-the mouse has to suffer on the controller. The murky plot. Read the captions during missions there is no time. For some reason, the game is balanced so that the entire company you don't even open half planes. Again few people will play. Missions could rivet 2 times more, and so they are pretty standard. Allied planes do not attack enemies, just fly in the crowd. In the same HAWX at least interesting mode with a remote camera was. The pros of course also have: gorgeous music, weather effects.

2MoRRoW 02.11.19

Umbasus and in HAWX was the system of enhanced reality with a triangular tunnel which led out of the player on the tail of an enemy)) that only cost a night mission on the F-117 where it was necessary to stay in these triangular corridors that would not hit ploski... PPC, went to install! xD

n
neomax22 02.11.19

Passed the game, liked it, although the game is rather not like it if in General. On the technical side, no complaints, nice graphics, weather effects, but the gameplay. After 7-8 missions understand that much diversity should not wait, zahvatili guided missiles aim Yes, Dodge the enemy, no matter what the overall job was not, in fact, the gameplay monotonous. About the credits, it's just, no words what idiot came up with white captions against the sky, and even in battle what is there about the job say, and you of course do not have time to read and try to known what is there has changed.
Allies is something I know that no matter how the player has enjoy the destruction of enemies, but when protivnikov over 20+, you can have a couple of posbivat, but it is really annoying that right here all you have to grind

D
DragonCommander56 02.11.19

I really liked and where liked more than Assault Horizon, in fact on the one hand why?

Because in fact in terms of gameplay 7 the second part of the degradation rather than development. Removed spectacular Aerial melee, took the opportunity to fly in helicopters and bombers, and hero became again silent and not speak, and the story concerns not himself, and what is left of the people you don't even know at first, BUT is an important difference, the feelings anyway, is the fact that the game has almost no scripts, unlike AH. That is, there is those moments where you're flying in a plane, allowed him 100 rockets and it doesn't explode exactly to the moment until it becomes you need to play all the tricks that makes the aircraft, makes the player and not just a scripted moment, there is Pugachev's Cobra did, and it is much nicer than this for doing you a plane when you're on one button pressed. And in the end, the game is why it delivers much more fun than the last part.

Well, what about the rest? Well the game certainly monotonous game play, in fact you just fly and shoot missiles on targets, and they just change, the planes, the tanks, the ships, the type they are also different in behavior. For example, conventional fighters can easily go astray, UAVs are very maneuverable and bring them down harder, the bombers easy targets, but require larger rockets that would shoot them down, there are the usual appliances like SAM, trucks and armored personnel carriers and tanks which are hawala more missiles, well the strong ships, rather cruisers, conventional missiles they will have to dig long and then help the special weapons, in fact in this respect, the game differs little from the last part, each plane its special weapon, which is only effective against ground vehicles, which is against air but there is something which both of those water without any problems (for example laser), but each aircraft is required to have a weapon for destroying ground for the destruction of air, because in this part both types of enemies are almost always there on the map. As a result this all to go like it did that all aviation fans, like me for example, for others the gameplay seems monotonous.

About the plot I can tell you that at first it may seem strange, why do we show from the beginning, the one, the other, but in fact eventually start to understand what the developers are trying to show the conflict from different sides. On behalf of the people who butted him accidentally, on behalf of the other party and the faces of war story where we get the conversations of the pilots (which by the way is quite funny at times and interesting at the same time) and in the end, it all at the end connected integrally to and begin to understand that as a Yes (well, at least I understood) and, in principle, good and bad here, from the beginning it seems like that type Erusia bad, and Osaze good, but those, too, had his own motives, and the military saskie itself is not in the best light show in the course of the game, so black and white there is no separation at all, but the story itself is surprisingly good quality videos between the missions, although the Japanese characters are too much stuck out, but it's a style.

Well, the graphics are beautiful in General, but if details to watch the plane, then of course there are weaker models like the last part. About the sound, well it is normal for arcade flight simulator. The music is an excellent type Daredevil, already captures the spirit and under the time direct set-up, and sometimes I wonder where these tracks all come from the game, like what that Japanese video of the 90s, or game probably the same years. Management Klava-mouse sold very well, if you want, you can remap the keyboard layout, I don't know what all people are saying when they say is Not adapted to the keyboard-mouse all adapted nicely done, took the game with pleasure.

Well I forgot to say that the game is not enough aircraft, but their diversity is poor, in the sense that the game has a lot of almost the same aircraft which differ mainly in the a little bit the performance characteristics and weapons, I don't really understand why for example do the three F-15 two of which are single, the second double fighter-bomber (he should be). Also there are two F-16s (one American, the other Japanese F-2), in fact two identical in appearance to the su-33 and su-37 and the sense is only in the su-37, why su-33 (because they look the same, but according to specifications I don't think here is a matter, in the arcade that is)? Why add the old MiG-29A, when it has long been flying the MiG-29SMT, I'm not talking about more advanced MiG-35 (though apparently different). Also forgot to add the su-25 (or better su-39), although the Americans have the A-10, besides I would like MiG 1.44 to see it even with a unique appearance, and the Il-102 would be nice. And in fact, at the TTC usually in this game, not particularly looking, at least in the story and you can edit them with modules, but that's the appearance the plane is a pleasure to look at and not very pleasant to look at, monotonous planes.

The result:
As for me a great game, better than Assault Horizon, not the development of the series, but rather just its continuation, but this game is not bad, nor how much I recommend the game but for those exactly who love aviation and flight simulators arcade.

B
Bombardirovschik 02.11.19

Th so few comments then? all really shit at the game or what?
Played.
Well it is the KIKOS.
The game has models of aircraft and a Japanese story freaky.
Gameplay is stupidly easy level fashion options thunder, only with bots.
Task - to fly and shoot.
in principle, do not care what aircraft you are flying and what enemy aircraft shot down - it's all controlled and flies the same. On simulator mode when I play, I do not understand how it differs from the arcade, as the control plane IN GTA 5 , only easier because there is a quick u-turn and in General fly in an empty sky and no houses and hills
The dialogue is pretty shitty. Something which has texture of 1995.
A really tough game.The mission of the aircraft from the battlefield or cull office duty repeated many times.
Cheeses H. Christ!
Now I understand why so few comments

M
Montoya42 02.11.19

Bomber
In principle, on all points I agree! And I have also the game is still a technical problem:missions loaded for a few minutes(!!!)and even the transition from one game menu to another may take 2-3 minutes(!!!) it's amazing.The General plot of selected Japanese nonsense.The only thing good is the graphics...

B
Bombardirovschik 02.11.19

Montoya42
the graphics in some places a hell of a game, here's an example in the screenshot

Spoiler