3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HelllReY001 13.06.21 12:17 am

What is your opinion on the trailer? (Battlefield 2042)

Did you see the trailer? I really liked the fact that this good old 4 but only more and more arcade.
19 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marsj 13.06.21

No, just an ordinary commercial.

M
Masky76 13.06.21

Warzone duble.

s
saixkk 13.06.21

The trailer is set to "enter"
and so you need to at least see the gameplay) I
personally did not have a "wow" effect, as it was with part 3

P
Protocol10 13.06.21

HelllReY001
From the trailer it is clear that the game will be a new level for online jokers in the coming years, the rest will suck.

A
AxelFoley 13.06.21

When they showed the rendezuka (RPG shot at the plane) - I finished. I will save 7k now.
I really want to play, but there are fears that on release it will be a buggy piece of code).

m
marrader 13.06.21

finally they released DLC for BF4,
I would not trust either the trailer, much less EA and DICE, at least they did not show disabled transgender-gay-black-Asian

K
KillMashine334 13.06.21

The trailer is nice and long. There are no women on horses, no artificial limbs. They showed what should be shown - a large-scale war.
But a trailer is a trailer. We have to wait for the gameplay.

b
borsic 13.06.21

I don't like the future, all these robots, wall jumping and super futurism, but you can still do it normally, or you can shit like they have been doing for several years. + it is necessary to wait for the gameplay, but better in general beta.

d
dsntxst 13.06.21

The trailer has come, I want a good storyline and it would be cool if there is destructibility, at least like in Bad Company 2 - this is a big plus for both the storyline and the network mode. A battle royale with such destructibility and a variety of technology is finally fat. The tornado in the trailer may be something like a red zone) In short, dreaming is not harmful, but we'll see how it comes out)

H
Hctaw 13.06.21

there will be no plot, the destructibility to which they jerk off (apparently not playing bk2) has not changed much since then - houses and shelters can be
demolished and they are rolled out even more destructible - then the people will howl from the system requirements (although they will howl anyway)

L
Longlivebreak 13.06.21

Not too serious, some kind of attraction, if not even a circus

b
bloomm 13.06.21

bc 2- 3- 4- 6 all according to the canon, wang a good game for 3K hours minimum.

... THEKILLER. 13.06.21

we are waiting for the beta test, but most likely it will not be possible to get there as before through the veteran level or by the invitation

O
Oleg Belokrinitsky 13.06.21

Who knows - will there be a story campaign in the game, or just a cartoon?

C
Chromium 13.06.21

Oleg Belokrinitsky
There will be no plot, only multiplayer. And moreover, for this one multiplayer, the price is 3500 per pc. On consoles, there are generally about 5,000.

K
KillMashine334 13.06.21

Hctaw
How did you get your BC 2 to the absolute destructibility, a stump from Batla with cardboard houses and wooden animations. The only thing that was normal there was the assault.

i
innlover 13.06.21

I liked the trailer, I'm really looking forward to the game, but of course the price is too high for me, although who knows

J
Junkradt 13.06.21

Until now, they have always managed to surprise! That is messy, then something suitable. But then a remake of 4-ki is visible ... I would like to believe that this will be its new WORTHY sequel .. Of course, on release, and the first year with a ton of bugs, well, here it is already a business card .. What can you do ..
saixkk And I agree with Saixkk .. As from the three in the pants did not skip a beat))

E
Eilas 28.06.21

The trailer did not cause any emotions, judging by the trailer, it is really DLC for BF4. For a game without a plot, the price is expensive. As I understand it, there will be no premium, but there will be a season pass with the Persians?