3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 02.11.19 03:29 am

Companions - who took who liked and who disliked? (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

Your companions and helpers in the game. Who took who liked and who disliked. Who is good in battle, etc.

1) Amiri

Spoiler
Canonical Varvara is a companion with many stories and events happening around her throughout the game. Amiri - only initially canonical iconic companion, straight migrated intact from the Board game. Amiri - gorumet, and can be heard as she screams the name of his deity "of Gorum!", when thrown at his enemies.

2) Valerie

Spoiler
Blonde woman from Brewage. She was a warrior and a failed paladin. Valerie's relationship with religion is rather complicated. When you meet her, she's an atheist. Outwardly, it seems the fight the woman but under the layer of armor hides quite pretty and sensitive girl looking for a strong knight.

3) linzy

Spoiler
The halfling bard. She decides to join you as a chronicler, because he wants to record your story, in her opinion, full of great acts.

4) Harrim

Spoiler
Dwarf-priest Grota. Contrary to what is an hireling priest has had a tumultuous past and still tend to solve problems radically.

5) Geetali

Spoiler
The elf Inquisitor a worshipper of the goddess, Orgata. Geetali - evil mirovozzrenie and half-Undead. Murdered his whole family and his clan for the greater good.

6) Christian

Spoiler
A priest from Sarenna, kind and compassionate, but knows how to stand up for yourself, though prefers not to participate directly in the battle, limited to the treatment and support of its allies in the rear.

7) Octavia

Spoiler
Prolifica sorceress/rogue/magical trickster. Once was a slave in the Technical League Numerii. She sleeps with Poluterkom-companion Nagongera. The relationship of this polushko - palmarosa pair at the time of your meeting bursting at the seams, and close to rupture. Will you help to save their relationship or will finish - you decide.

8) Leganger

Spoiler
Magus poluork, who is in a relationship with Octavia. He is chaotic evil in Outlook, and because of this they constantly happen quarrel. He escaped from captivity of the Technical League Numerii. He likes the brutality, supports the main character, if he follows the same path.

9) Jubilant Netpl

Spoiler
Companion of the Board of the company. The alchemist and by default uses a heavy crossbow. Has a nasty temper and can be a Treasurer in your Kingdom.

10) Knock-Knock

Spoiler
The Goblin rogue. Believes that he is on his way to becoming God.

11) Ekundayo

Spoiler
Tuva is a Ranger from Absolute. He is a law-abiding neutral, has a companion dog breed of the hound and uses a bow.Has a dark past associated with the loss of his wife and children.
22 Comments
Sort by:
E
Edgens 02.11.19

Goblin not found, but there is not enough of a black Ranger! I have such a choice GG paladin, Amiri, Octavia, Jubilant Netpl, Valerie and Ranger (sometimes changed to linzi )

D
Den 02.11.19

The dwarf was Zabeel from the beginning, geetali hated for treason, this is Orc and I will try them on fire to send, as well as a nigger elf, tolerastov in my world is not the place, definitely. Ameri, linzi, Valerie was not enraged yet. Dwarf -Treasurer will review when I get there. Already sosial elf comfortable in the tavern, will irritate, even to create, thanks to the trainers and tables. In my world, everything is as I want, and not how I want a tolerant Europe.

K
Kenuey489 02.11.19

Already in another topic asked, but this is more like it. Somebody this girl actually met or it is stupid for the poster drawn?

Squ

P
Pelmen dobra 02.11.19

Octavia Orc and kick..
Spoiler. Thought to pick her up, and I was the third to be offered.

K
Kenuey489 02.11.19

Unicon
No,I doubt that is it, the icons are completely different, even in appearance there are light differences.

Dumpling goodness
Can separately with the Orc)
Solennelle understand there is freedom, may tee, can only prolifical, can only Orc, but the fact remains, in fact right out of the strange bed take ?

U
Undead swordsman 02.11.19

《Contrary to what is an hireling priest has had a tumultuous past and still tend to solve problems radically.》
Not all priests and nuns were innocent lambs before becoming priests and nuns, for many, the Ministry and the priesthood was the chance to start a new life and find the faith, especially in the harsh middle ages.

k
ksuxa_911 02.11.19

Good people. Tell me where to find Jubilesta Narsappa.

K
Kenuey489 02.11.19

ksuxa_911
After passing the kV with the curse and spiders appeared kV about trolls(I think his appearance is somehow depends on it) , but I went to the ruined tower(to the left of the capital, along the river) on the way he stopped me.

K
Kenuey489 02.11.19

By the way, it is possible kV Valerie terminate without conflict?
Spoileron her scar all over the face somehow annoying.

P
Pelmen dobra 02.11.19

Kenuey489
It's cool... Such perversions I've ever had. Orc m***to some, the elf is good. As agreed only

K
Kenuey489 02.11.19

Dumpling goodness
They were disciples of one master, then the slaves of one master, in fact, they have the choice was not special.
To spoiler them in fact not a relationship, and stupid sex, almost... He's in love with her, but forgives her everything, and she hand walks, though always returns to him.

C
CBeTou 02.11.19

Kenuey489
Direct the story of master Hervanta and Yennifer of Vengerberg:D

D
DiskJak 02.11.19

Guys with someone from the women's the Persians we could do?, to no avail did not climb if there is no chance)

l
lazijomiwo 02.11.19

Kenuey489
It myself GG (default portrait)

t
tugunduk 02.11.19

The evil Spirit of Yambuya wrote:
10) Knock-Knock
but where to look?

J
JohnnyRambo330 02.11.19

Where to find this Jubilesta Narsappa. On the English website says that he is in a Ford through Smrtka, but the problem is that it's not in there. Maybe the quest you have to get somewhere?

C
CBeTou 02.11.19

Hello, people!
Reached his Kingdom, throne room and everything. I can't find Gaidal to chat with her. Prompt, where it is then? Or to talk to her I will be in the Trading Post of Oleg to come back?

k
kert117 02.11.19

CBeTou
on the 2nd floor of the tavern in your capital

C
CBeTou 02.11.19

kert117
Yes, like I went there, and it's not there. There is two left citizen. Okay, I look once more, thank you!

W
Wennsta 02.11.19

tugunduk
The added to find. Then main thing is not to hit the ceiling and not to kill by accident.

Of the companions trudge with Knock-Knock. His dialogues are simply delicious. Goes it's a green miracle, all shit is watering, imagining what he was not in his mouth made the young Goblin that can break the dragon in the salt