3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Neron_13 13.06.21 12:34 am

Game Impressions (Chivalry 2)

Greetings.

Played 6 hours, impressions are not unambiguous.
On the one hand: nice picture, sounds, locations, modes. All around me there was meat, blood, something yelling, something falling.
On the other hand: fighting. I have not played either Chivalry or Mordhau, so my entry threshold is zero. I went through the training 10 times, already with my eyes closed I complete all the tasks. It's not interesting to train with bots, they are stupid as meat. I go into battle - somewhere on the list. For that, at the top of the list are dudes 1 and 2 lvl with cd 20-2, 30-1, 90-20. This is normal. I have 10-15, 4-10, rarely 15-10. Either I'm stupid, or my hands are crooked, or I really don't understand something. I take something heavy two-handed - one-handed swords and shields carry me out. I take a sword and a shield - the two-handed ones take me out. Moreover, they kill me with 1-2 hits, I cannot kill with 4x. One on one - they just beat me, no blocks, no combos, no dodges help, the enemy just uses LKM and that's it. The enemy in the crowd against 5x easily kills 3-4, and I can't even go in the back, 2 hits and I'm dead. The more I play, the lower in the list. In general, it feels like someone fell for love somewhere, but I don't understand where.
2 Comments
Sort by:
A
Artur nigay 19.06.21

Hello, I'm just one of those newbies who are right at the top for kills. Yuzayu knight with a shield and a cleaver (or whatever it is called). For the first time, I advise the knight, because he holds the blow. Regarding the fact that you cannot punch blocks - use either F (kick) + fast attack or Q (punching punch) carefully, but you need to get into timing. Well, yes, aim for the head. Do not forget about the gap to go behind the side or in the back. Use the block only when you are under attack, otherwise you will quickly lose your stamina. I don't know what else to add, the practice in the arena helped me, where everyone is for himself. Good luck)

A
Artur nigay 19.06.21

And another tip, if you see that a two-handed person is against you, then you can immediately deliver an auxiliary, faster and lighter weapon and stupidly spam on its swings. You will be faster, even if he started the swing first. Well, you will interrupt his attack with your own. If you are two-handed, and against you a fast person, then use a feint / cancel the attack and then break through the defense, then according to the situation)

I do not pretend to be true, at the very clock there are 8 games, but this tactic still helps me)